Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    we cant play defense anymore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MTL_123 View Post
    we cant play defense anymore
    No they just don't care to play defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    I just hope this team doesn't think it can cost in the playoffs as well. We are pretty much developing bad habits.
    Yeah agreed, we needa work on our defense.. A team like the wizards scoring 30 first quarter points against the heat (there highest this year) isnt good... Also the heat have won alot of close games this year.. Good teams do win close games but the we should be blowing out teams like wizards, cavs, bobcats, short handed spurs etc.
    " Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6....."

vCash
    lol

vCash
    All that needs l be said by Spo is "60 points to the Wizards?" And then walk out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackSnackWrap View Post
    Yeah agreed, we needa work on our defense.. A team like the wizards scoring 30 first quarter points against the heat (there highest this year) isnt good... Also the heat have won alot of close games this year.. Good teams do win close games but the we should be blowing out teams like wizards, cavs, bobcats, short handed spurs etc.
    They are costing and you can tell by their body language. You can tell by how we played after halftime last game we have it still, but they are not working to get better.

vCash
    if our players dont give 100% effort with this defenseive system, it will always be like this. you can slack off on regular d, but not this agressive D where we are doubling off screens. since we always double, there will be open guys unless our men rotate.

vCash

Game 16: Miami HEAT (12-3) @ Washington Wizards (1-13) - 12/4/12 - 7:00 PM EST

Playing with fire again I see....and what makes it worse is that we're on the road. When will this team learn?

vCash
    I'm sure the HEAT will keep the wizards in-front of them in the 2nd half, and make them take tough jumpers.

Wizards have good ball movement tonight.

HEAT win this game by 12 like I said.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Playing with fire again I see....and what makes it worse is that we're on the road. When will this team learn?
    never. they dont care. all they care about are national games and the playoffs.

vCash
    If charmers doesn't come back from a Jamed finger then he is a baby.

vCash
    I've been watching Heat games all season, I have a question for you guys?? Do you actually think after a season of having bad habits, that you guys will just turn it on in the end?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    I've been watching Heat games all season, I have a question for you guys?? Do you actually think after a season of having bad habits, that you guys will just turn it on in the end?
    Yep.

You should spend less time worrying about the champs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    never. they dont care. all they care about are national games and the playoffs.
    And they are never going to get better. This lazy D will be there against the Knicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    And they are never going to get better. This lazy D will be there against the Knicks.
    Regular season bro. Means nothing. Ask the knicks fans to post a picture of the trophy they got for beating us 3 weeks ago.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast