Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    vCash
    I live near Baltimore so it should be interesting to see if I get trash talked at all at school tomorrow about this one haha. Probably not, ****ers around here don't seem to watch any sort of NBA.
    Detroit Pistons: SIM LEAGUE CHAMPS

Jrue Holiday-Bradley Beal-Lance Stephenson-Kevin Love-DeMarcus Cousins

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    It'll be interesting to see how these guys come out against the Knicks on Thursday. Granted, it's just another meaningless regular season game win or lose, but I feel like we need a win like that to get us going. We've won a lot of games based on pure talent alone, with no heart or hustle for 46 minutes.

A loss like this was necessary. And with the Knicks coming to town on Thursday, I expect better effort and energy, especially after how they humiliated us in New York earlier.

vCash
    i have no clue what to expect thursday night. but a win thursday and we all forget about tonight.

4. 12-04-2012, 11:03 PM
    Reason
    trolling

vCash
    yeph, I think people will still think twice in trash talking us heat fans though. We still #1.

am all the more more anxious to see the game this thursday(friday morning here)
    I'm Normally Not a Praying Man, but If You're up There...

vCash
    man our defense is horrible..

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Something getting swept under the rug a bit is the lack of FT attempts, and a couple of things play into that.

1) With Chalmers and Cole out, LBJ has had to handle more of the PG duties and it hurts his aggressiveness. That was obvious from the jump in this game.

2) Unless Wade and Bosh are aggressive, we're going to end up settling for 3's more often than not considering the minutes Miller and Ray are getting. They're biggest strengths is their shooting, and they got great looks, but just missed them. Regardless, it takes away from the aggressiveness of the team as a whole.

We can chalk it up to playing down to competition all we want to(and that probably was the case, as it has been for a couple of weeks now), but I can't deny that we're taking a lot more three's than I'd like to see. That passiveness can easily transfer to the other of the court, where our interior D was as bad as I've ever seen it if not worse. Pat needs to get in touch with K-Mart's agent.

vCash
    lewis sucks

he avg 1.3 pts as a starter. bench him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    lewis sucks

he avg 1.3 pts as a starter. bench him
    The bench is where he produces the most anyway.....he needs to get the Joel treatment (situational player). Battier and Cole were missed last night....

vCash
    "It's no lesson from the loss. It's just a loss," James said. "We don't need a loss [to be a lesson]. We understand that every team we play is going to play their best. They're going to make shots they don't make against other teams. I mean, [Washington] had a season high with 31 assists. They scored 60 points in the first half. Teams are going to be up for us. We have to be up for teams, too."
    Come on lebron, your not that stupid

Does he really not think the pathetic defense was the reason washington and all these other bad teams are doing so well against us lol

vCash
    He's kinda right though. It's amazed me how well WSH played last night, and you have to give them credit for it. But there's middle ground here as well, and Miami hasn't made it easy on themselves early on with the lack of energy on defense out of the gate. Last night, we were as good offensively as we've been all year to start off as was evident by the numbers of our three best players: LBJ triple double, Wade 24 points on 49% shooting, and Bosh with 20 points and 12 rebounds.

Interior defense though was the worst, and Miami's body language on that end in the first half was very poor. It improved a tad in the second half, but it wasn't clearly wasn't enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    He's kinda right though. It's amazed me how well WSH played last night, and you have to give them credit for it. But there's middle ground here as well, and Miami hasn't made it easy on themselves early on with the lack of energy on defense out of the gate. Last night, we were as good offensively as we've been all year to start off as was evident by the numbers of our three best players: LBJ triple double, Wade 24 points on 49% shooting, and Bosh with 20 points and 12 rebounds.

Interior defense though was the worst, and Miami's body language on that end in the first half was very poor. It improved a tad in the second half, but it wasn't clearly wasn't enough.
    You give a bad team(or any team for that matter) confidence and...

vCash
    It didn't hurt us until last night, which is why many would consider this a much needed loss.....

vCash
    It didn't hurt us until last night, which is why many would consider this a much needed loss.....
    We all think its a much needed loss, but from the way our players sound, they dont think so(they said there was no lesson to learn) We wont tell until the next time we play a crappy team and see what they look like.

this team is on cruise control until the playoffs. i just laughed after that loss last night, i hope our guys were embarrassed, tho i think they could care less

vCash
    When you're an elite team in this league, you take losses like this one personal and come back to play a good game. With the Knicks coming to town tomorrow night, they don't have an excuse to play passively and with no passion especially after how bad they undressed us @NY. It's a meaningless regular season game, but it should have more "umph" to it...

Also, this team hasn't exactly been a regular season wonder either lol. I just hope the guys are aware that there are other teams coming in to prove themselves. Our next game of this ilk is against the Hornets at home.
    Last edited by SteBO; 12-05-2012 at 11:17 AM.

vCash
    When you're an elite team in this league, you take losses like this one personal and come back to play a good game. With the Knicks coming to town tomorrow night, they don't have an excuse to play passively and with no passion especially after how bad they undressed us @NY. It's a meaningless regular season game, but it should more "umph" to it...
    a win tomorrow night and all is forgotten. I just hope they play with some effort and treat it like a serious game, you never know with this team.

couper
    The Heat's defensive efficiency by quarter against the Wizards: 135.4 --> 129.3 --> 92.1 --> 86.7
    llullz
    Last edited by justinnum1; 12-05-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast