Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Jodie Meeks > Pietrus, he's really not all that good, there's a reason he' son the raptors and not a good tema.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    By Laker FO you mean Jim Buss. He is the big problem here.
    Even if we did get Phil back we still won't beat OKC or Miami. So it would be pointless regardless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Whomever.....

One mistake could have been fixed by hiring the correct coach, but that was blundered away

Going after Nash was a very bad idea IMO....

And still DH could be only an expensive rental for this season. But temporarily it appears this has been the best decision so far by the Laker FO. But it may turn sour come June

Too many maybes in the decision making by the FO this year
    We you as the one was complaining about the pg position, and you wanted Bynum gone remember, and you were warned. So serves you right.

vCash

Where did I state anything about Fisher and Bynum..... Learn how to read
    No need when you are the one who's writing it you ever of message hidden in your wording.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    Thanks a lot Jimbaco, we could have really used him. Once again Jim is being cheap with our bench signings. Don't be surprised if we don't sign anyone else this year. Jim has to save money to pay for that inheritance tax after all.
    Yeah, what a cheap ***!
    You are a moron, we have the highest salary already, and I think we have already got the highest for next year too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    No need when you are the one who's writing it you ever of message hidden in your wording.
    Go hide in a hole somewhere........... Try posting when you're sober
    Last edited by duane v; 12-02-2012 at 10:48 PM.
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Go hide in a hole somewhere........... Try posting when you're sober
    Sorry don't work when I'm sober either. Have you have learned by now doesn't matter sober or not I am a straight up a**hole.

vCash
    I have no desire to post in the Laker's forums anymore. Too many idiotic posts. Too many spoiled brats who cry like high school girls when something doesn't go their way, or when we lose a game. We get exactly what we want more than any other franchise, and we have for years.

The owner with the highest payroll in the league (by far) is cheap? We got almost every player we wanted in free agency, but you are going to act like a little b**** just because we didn't get Michael friggin Pietrus?

Enough with throwing Jim under the bus. When something goes well, it's all Mitch. When something goes wrong, it's Jim's fault?

STFU. Your an idiot. I'm out.
    I'm a Lakers fan...BUT:

1) No I don't think Kobe > MJ

2) No I don't think LeBron sucks.

3) No I don't think it's funny to continuously make jokes about Charles Osborne.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer32 View Post
    Yeah, what a cheap ***!
    You are a moron, we have the highest salary already, and I think we have already got the highest for next year too.
    Ad hominem insults. Not even worth an intelligent response. Keep on backing your boy Jimbo and drinking the kool-aid while we plunge into mediocrity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemamba33 View Post
    I have no desire to post in the Laker's forums anymore. Too many idiotic posts. Too many spoiled brats who cry like high school girls when something doesn't go their way, or when we lose a game. We get exactly what we want more than any other franchise, and we have for years.

The owner with the highest payroll in the league (by far) is cheap? We got almost every player we wanted in free agency, but you are going to act like a little b**** just because we didn't get Michael friggin Pietrus?

Enough with throwing Jim under the bus. When something goes well, it's all Mitch. When something goes wrong, it's Jim's fault?

STFU. Your an idiot. I'm out.
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

vCash
    yeah! Jim is a moron!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456