Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 86 of 86
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,735
    vCash
    1500
    Jodie Meeks > Pietrus, he's really not all that good, there's a reason he' son the raptors and not a good tema.

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    4,484
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    By Laker FO you mean Jim Buss. He is the big problem here.
    Even if we did get Phil back we still won't beat OKC or Miami. So it would be pointless regardless.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    4,484
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Whomever.....

    One mistake could have been fixed by hiring the correct coach, but that was blundered away

    Going after Nash was a very bad idea IMO....

    And still DH could be only an expensive rental for this season. But temporarily it appears this has been the best decision so far by the Laker FO. But it may turn sour come June

    Too many maybes in the decision making by the FO this year
    We you as the one was complaining about the pg position, and you wanted Bynum gone remember, and you were warned. So serves you right.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    4,484
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post


    Where did I state anything about Fisher and Bynum..... Learn how to read
    No need when you are the one who's writing it you ever of message hidden in your wording.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    106
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    Thanks a lot Jimbaco, we could have really used him. Once again Jim is being cheap with our bench signings. Don't be surprised if we don't sign anyone else this year. Jim has to save money to pay for that inheritance tax after all.
    Yeah, what a cheap ***!
    You are a moron, we have the highest salary already, and I think we have already got the highest for next year too.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    No need when you are the one who's writing it you ever of message hidden in your wording.
    Go hide in a hole somewhere........... Try posting when you're sober
    Last edited by duane v; 12-02-2012 at 10:48 PM.
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    4,484
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Go hide in a hole somewhere........... Try posting when you're sober
    Sorry don't work when I'm sober either. Have you have learned by now doesn't matter sober or not I am a straight up a**hole.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,270
    vCash
    1500
    I have no desire to post in the Laker's forums anymore. Too many idiotic posts. Too many spoiled brats who cry like high school girls when something doesn't go their way, or when we lose a game. We get exactly what we want more than any other franchise, and we have for years.

    The owner with the highest payroll in the league (by far) is cheap? We got almost every player we wanted in free agency, but you are going to act like a little b**** just because we didn't get Michael friggin Pietrus?

    Enough with throwing Jim under the bus. When something goes well, it's all Mitch. When something goes wrong, it's Jim's fault?

    STFU. Your an idiot. I'm out.
    I'm a Lakers fan...BUT:

    1) No I don't think Kobe > MJ

    2) No I don't think LeBron sucks.

    3) No I don't think it's funny to continuously make jokes about Charles Osborne.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,708
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer32 View Post
    Yeah, what a cheap ***!
    You are a moron, we have the highest salary already, and I think we have already got the highest for next year too.
    Ad hominem insults. Not even worth an intelligent response. Keep on backing your boy Jimbo and drinking the kool-aid while we plunge into mediocrity.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,708
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemamba33 View Post
    I have no desire to post in the Laker's forums anymore. Too many idiotic posts. Too many spoiled brats who cry like high school girls when something doesn't go their way, or when we lose a game. We get exactly what we want more than any other franchise, and we have for years.

    The owner with the highest payroll in the league (by far) is cheap? We got almost every player we wanted in free agency, but you are going to act like a little b**** just because we didn't get Michael friggin Pietrus?

    Enough with throwing Jim under the bus. When something goes well, it's all Mitch. When something goes wrong, it's Jim's fault?

    STFU. Your an idiot. I'm out.
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    624
    vCash
    1500
    yeah! Jim is a moron!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •