Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    we can get a better player than peitrus as a backup SF before the deadline..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    We shouldn't have gotten rid of Barnes. Talk about a guy who fits this system perfectly. Barnes is a high energy guy who runs the court well and can hit the 3.
    Matt Barnes is a career bum. He cant make a 3 to save his life and his athleticism will only get worse as he ages. His bad attitude can stay in a Clipper uniform.

vCash
    We really should trade for Ariza

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    yea lets get ariza back..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    i laugh at you people sometimes throwing jimmy under the bus, he is our scapegoat for anything bad that goes on, all of a sudden he is cheep. with us having the largest payroll. lakers getting nash, howard, jamison, meeks. and now he is cheep. oh and he also is the dictator of the lakers apparently??? but only when things are going bad. give this team some time to gel and then make your erational calls for a new team. sure am glad y'all aint running the team, we would be no better off than the bobcats.

vCash
    Wanted him so bad but it is what it is. Lets move on. Next up Bell

mamba24 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    nah... i dont want ariza... he is shooting like 23% this year.

vCash
    Wow.....just 2 vet min contracts and out bench could have been......Barbosa, Meeks, pietrus, Jamison, hill.

Thats a top five bench.......why even spend all the money you already have, just to go cheap at the end and mess it all up. That's a far greater waste of money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    Looks like Pietrus just signed with Toronto for only the minimum. Thanks a lot Jimbaco, we could have really used him. Once again Jim is being cheap with our bench signings. Don't be surprised if we don't sign anyone else this year. Jim has to save money to pay for that inheritance tax after all.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ptors/1735947/

There is no money..... After spending $27 mil on a 39 year old broke down PG, and having to pay DH the moon this coming summer (that's if he decides to stay).... We will have the same older team next year that will have a early playoff exit........ GET USED TO IT
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    Looks like Pietrus just signed with Toronto for only the minimum. Thanks a lot Jimbaco, we could have really used him. Once again Jim is being cheap with our bench signings. Don't be surprised if we don't sign anyone else this year. Jim has to save money to pay for that inheritance tax after all.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ptors/1735947/
    Pietrus is washed up and the lakers have no use for him hence him signing with Toronto for the minimum. No contender obviously wanted him. What can he possibly do to help us? Besides making us even older, seriously though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    Wow.....just 2 vet min contracts and out bench could have been......Barbosa, Meeks, pietrus, Jamison, hill.

Thats a top five bench.......why even spend all the money you already have, just to go cheap at the end and mess it all up. That's a far greater waste of money.
    The problem that we still had to move Blake and Duhon to make room, and also get over it because I don't want to hear it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba24 View Post
    nah... i dont want ariza... he is shooting like 23% this year.
    He was very bad before he joined the Lakers a few years ago! So that is not a deal brake. But i do not thing the Lakers are looking for a player at that position. They are looking for a player that can stretch the floor at the 4th and maybe a better guard coming of the bench. But again they are not going to make a move ubtil Nash is back and they see what happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post

There is no money..... After spending $27 mil on a 39 year old broke down PG, and having to pay DH the moon this coming summer (that's if he decides to stay).... We will have the same older team next year that will have a early playoff exit........ GET USED TO IT
    I will agree somehow with the signing of the 39 year old. But he is way better than all our previous pg for the last 15 years at their best. He needs a real back up pg. This is where Jimbaco is missing the point. Lakers or any other team in the world would give the world to SUperman! Will be stupid not to. He will stay because he always wanted to be a Laker! Gasol next year is a bhuge 19 mill trade asset! Do you think that Lakers can manage to bring younger legs with that money? Kobe in two years could stay at a cheaper tag and this will open another chunk of money. Nash will be a very serviceable pg for at least two years then Lakers can trade his *** at the same time Kobe's contract goes off! pg Meta and Blake next year gone. Maybe Meta stays for cheaper tag. Duhon and some other expendable.
    No is not as bad as you see it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeBeatJesus View Post
    Matt Barnes is a career bum. He cant make a 3 to save his life and his athleticism will only get worse as he ages. His bad attitude can stay in a Clipper uniform.
    I think that's a little harsh. We don't have a backup SF, and Barnes is >>>>>>>>>>> Ebanks. If Barnes is a career bum, than what does that make Ebanks?

I agree with you on Barnes not being a consistent shooter (and defender), but if your paying Ebanks just as much as your paying Barnes, I'd rather have Barnes. Ebanks's DUI last month doesn't bode well for his character either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I think that's a little harsh. We don't have a backup SF, and Barnes is >>>>>>>>>>> Ebanks. If Barnes is a career bum, than what does that make Ebanks?

I agree with you on Barnes not being a consistent shooter (and defender), but if your paying Ebanks just as much as your paying Barnes, I'd rather have Barnes. Ebanks's DUI last month doesn't bode well for his character either
    The actual Meta's back up has been Jamison. From now on until Hitler remains the coach,any player incapable to shoot the three is going to have a huge problem in our roster.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast