Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Dude no one wanted to pay for Pietrus, and he was the one who asked for more then the minimum remember that. I mean all we had was the other half of the mimi-MLE he could had just taken that money, but no he decided to get greedy, and he should had known better that he was not going to get more then the minimum which his dumba** should had realized that months ago. Also do you know what happens to greedy players who ask for more than they are worth? THEY FACE FULL OF DOOR!!!! Plus we can get a better player than Piterus anyways which I hope to god you are smart enough to know that.
    He signed in Toronto for the minimum. I'm sure he would have signed for the minimum here too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    We shouldn't have gotten rid of Barnes. Talk about a guy who fits this system perfectly. Barnes is a high energy guy who runs the court well and can hit the 3. His defense is vastly overrated and he's streaky offensively, but I think playing with Nash would've been great for him.

Morris/Duhon
    Meeks
    Barnes
    Jamison
    Hill

Barnes is better than Ebanks on every level, and they're both getting the same kind of money I think
    Well Barnes should had thought that before failing us in the playoffs the last two years, and the Clippers better which out because he'll fail them too.

vCash
    No thank you because if I see back with the Lakers I'm going to be very angry at you.
    Kwame back with the Lakers? WHat's your problem if he's going to log in 5mpg?

He'll just be sorta like a bonus for the Dorell Wright acquisition.
    Kalifornia Love

vCash
    I don't think we have to make a big trade but we might have to trade Gasol to get all the pieces we need ... We need a LEGIT back up small forward ... we could package Hill and Duhon with Gasol ... Hill doesn't even play under Mike D and we have enough point guards one of them has to go ... so then we need a back up center that wont have to play too much ... a legite small forward and a replacement for Pau... hopefully a stretch guy and a guy that can play D

vCash
    I still won't do it if Kwame is in the deal. Plus I would rather try and move Gasol instead.
    You seriously dont get the logic of Pau's contract giving us flexibility come 2014, do you?

Ignorance, at it's finest.
    Kalifornia Love

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    He signed in Toronto for the minimum. I'm sure he would have signed for the minimum here too.
    He would had if he had out his ego aside a few months ago and take the minimum or better yet the remaining mimi-mle, and to make matters worse we have too many pg's and no way to trade them. Also we are better over moving players to get a better backup SF like what Mave1002 thought of(even though I hate Kwame). Hell trade Gasol if we have to in order to get a better starting SF, and starting PF that fits in this system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    You seriously dont get the logic of Pau's contract giving us flexibility come 2014, do you?

Ignorance, at it's finest.
    Well it's not my fault that no one likes Kwame.

vCash
    Kwame back with the Lakers? WHat's your problem if he's going to log in 5mpg?

He'll just be sorta like a bonus for the Dorell Wright acquisition.
    My problem is no one likes Kwame. Also Ebanks has a no-trade clause remember so deal might not happen because of that.

vCash
    Well it's not my fault that no one likes Kwame.
    As if he's the center of the trade proposal.
    Kalifornia Love

vCash
    I wish the Lakers could pry Jared Dudley from the Suns.

GO LAKERS

vCash
    Well Barnes should had thought that before failing us in the playoffs the last two years, and the Clippers better which out because he'll fail them too.
    I agree that he was terrible in the playoffs, but he's still miles ahead of Ebanks. Just wished we had Barnes so Kobe didn't have to play backup SF.

vCash
    As if he's the center of the trade proposal.
    No just seeing his name ticks me off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I agree that he was terrible in the playoffs, but he's still miles ahead of Ebanks. Just wished we had Barnes so Kobe didn't have to play backup SF.
    Oh well too late now.

vCash
    Oh well too late now.
    Agree, can't do anything about it now. Wish we could get an athletic SF off the bench. Gerald Green would've been nice. Haha and we had him under our noses last year too! Was on our practice squad

vCash
    how did we miss out on him?

we cant offer more than the minimum, he demanded more than the minimum.

he just signed for the minimum.

if he wants to play for a team that wont be contending it's his decision.

spurs and other contending teams were after him as well and he chose to play in toronto. **** him

he missed out on us from my POV

PWEEEG The Gawwd

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast