Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    J.A Happ. just a gut feeling no reason.
    Kramer Champlin scared the "Devil" right out of the Tampa Bay Rays' team name.
    Kramer Champlin once struck out 27 batters in a game... using wiffle balls.

vCash
    Ricky Romero. With the exception of last year, he got better every season. I think (or maybe just hope) last year was an anomaly due to pressure (the injuries around him and the expectations). I expect with the depth of the rotation now, the veteran leadership and the lack of pressure, he'll have his best season. Also, Bruce Walton being jettisoned from the team has to help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mtf View Post
    Ricky Romero. With the exception of last year, he got better every season. I think (or maybe just hope) last year was an anomaly due to pressure (the injuries around him and the expectations). I expect with the depth of the rotation now, the veteran leadership and the lack of pressure, he'll have his best season. Also, Bruce Walton being jettisoned from the team has to help.
    Agreed on Romero. He'll give up the 40+ homers that Edwin hit last year.

Kidding.

I'm hoping Lawrie returns to his rookie dominance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan10 View Post
    I don't think he'll get enough AB's to hit over 30.

If he's on the team I see him playing around 120/130 games
    probably not, but if he gets off to a hot enough start he may dh quite a few games he dont catch.
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KidDraco View Post
    Colby Rasmus, You heard it here first.
    Quote Originally Posted by heusy_79 View Post
    Second actually lol. The OP beat you to it.
    I've been calling a Colby breakout for the longest

vCash
    Lind if he can stay healthy

vCash
    hahaha Rasmus, Lind,JPA all safely our worst players right now so I would expect them to be picked. My answer is Lind. Lind is probably the only one who can display the kind of power edwin did last season and even saw him mash for months at a time. He just needs to remain healthy and focused

vCash
    Something tells me the same people calling for Rasmus to snap out of it are the same ones that think Snider will be a star.

I have to admit, I was pro Snider, and have faith in Rasmus, but I'm slowly starting to think he won't be as great as we had hoped.

vCash
    Double post
    Last edited by Krylian; 12-02-2012 at 01:00 PM.

vCash
    JPA maybe the new hitting coach works with him and gets his numbers up, also i just feel after being in the league for a few years he finally has his break out season

vCash
    I have 2.

I like Bonafacio because of the turf. I wouldn't be surprised if his obp by midseason is in the .375 range because of the home games.

The other is Cooper, who if Lind craps like he has, shows his stuff in the 6 or 7 spot.

vCash
    I thought he MIGHT be a star, many years ago when he was still a prospect. And at the time that we traded him I wasn't particularly happy because I thought he should have gotten a chance to play everyday, especially with Thames gone.

Rasmus is the same thing, a player with a chance to be good. How long was it that everyone was calling Edwin E5 and wanted him gone?

I'm willing to give Rasmus a little more time because his struggles seem to be more due to confidence and bad luck than anything else. Snider just plain couldn't hit a curveball, even when he was doing well for us last year.

vCash
    I'm going to say Lawrie, but I have this irrational urge to cry out Emiliooooooo!

Btw, he'll always be E5 to me...I just don't say it with loathing anymore.

vCash
    Lawrie's gonna hit, I just don't know why anyone would be surprised when he does.

vCash
    u should call this thread jose bautista v 3.0

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast