Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srsly_chris View Post
    I hope you're right, I was high on George. I like the kid, but damn he's hard to watch sometimes, get to the hoop! no way his defender could have contained him in the post game today.
    exactly, hes just not playing up to his abilities. Hes 6'9-6'10, he can shoot over anyone that defends him, if not he is faster than the big guys. Pop up/step back jumpers, cuts to the basket, lane penetration... that should be his game. I hate him constantly on the perimeter. It defies logic.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I still think the pacers finish 8-10 games over .500

But damn Vogel runs the same three plays over and over. LOL
    "Only Losers Blame Refs" - Seth Davis

Colts

Pacers

Hoosiers

vCash
    I still think the pacers finish 8-10 games over .500

But damn Vogel runs the same three plays over and over. LOL
    Where we finish? im not sure. I think we are playing a lot better than we started the year. One streak of easy opponents and we are above .500. I think from now on we are going to win a couple and drop one kind of in a pattern unless we hit an easy/hard streak.

Vogel, yes he needs to make better half time adjustments, but its the whole coaching staff. We have an excellent staff, they need to figure out different player combinations to make this team work. West needs to have about 10 minutes off every half. He needs to be kept fresh for the end of the season. Mahinmi has much better speed than hibbert and should be playing PF from time to time. We would have crushed a team like GS on the inside with Hibbert and Mahinmi down low. Too much rebounding, no weak side help. They cant come off of either.

Stephenson needs to get minutes at point unless Augustin decides to start picking up his play. The past few games hes made cuts to the basket, they are just too few and far between.

Heres an idea, make george play PF in a small line-up. That will force him to play around the basket. It might have been a good thing to try in a game like this to match up with GS on the defensive side.

The coaching staff needs to rethink how we sub. We dont have two solid teams right now, there is a huge drop off when teh subs come in the game. We have pieces that need to be fit together.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    Where we finish? im not sure. I think we are playing a lot better than we started the year. One streak of easy opponents and we are above .500. I think from now on we are going to win a couple and drop one kind of in a pattern unless we hit an easy/hard streak.

Vogel, yes he needs to make better half time adjustments, but its the whole coaching staff. We have an excellent staff, they need to figure out different player combinations to make this team work. West needs to have about 10 minutes off every half. He needs to be kept fresh for the end of the season. Mahinmi has much better speed than hibbert and should be playing PF from time to time. We would have crushed a team like GS on the inside with Hibbert and Mahinmi down low. Too much rebounding, no weak side help. They cant come off of either.

Stephenson needs to get minutes at point unless Augustin decides to start picking up his play. The past few games hes made cuts to the basket, they are just too few and far between.

Heres an idea, make george play PF in a small line-up. That will force him to play around the basket. It might have been a good thing to try in a game like this to match up with GS on the defensive side.

The coaching staff needs to rethink how we sub. We dont have two solid teams right now, there is a huge drop off when teh subs come in the game. We have pieces that need to be fit together.
    I agree, I miss our bench from last season..
    "Only Losers Blame Refs" - Seth Davis

Colts

Pacers

Hoosiers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    The bench is playing some ugly basketball. Why does Vogel always take out the hot man when hes hot? Stephenson was playing great in the first quarter, but instead he left Hill on the court and brough the back-ups in. Leave Stephenson and bring the back-ups in.
    I've noticed that Vogel usually has George Hill as the last starter in...

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    I've noticed that Vogel usually has George Hill as the last starter in...
    yeah, either Hill or West.

you would thinkn Stephenson would be more comfortable with the second unit anyway.
    Last edited by ombada; 12-02-2012 at 10:49 PM.

vCash
    If Paul George had ball handling like Stephenson and Stephenson had a jumpshot like George, we would be unstoppable

vCash
    I agree, I miss our bench from last season..
    I agree I miss last year bench...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12