Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Pacers @ Golden State

The game is about to start.

Lets see if we can turn this into a legitimate win streak.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Pretty decent start, i really wish they would go down low to Hibbert on offense A LOT more than they do. If we get him started early in the game, we could use him throughout.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I would love to see green drive the lane more.

vCash
    Augustin needs to remember how to drive and kick badly. Thats what we brought him in to do.

vCash
    The bench is playing some ugly basketball. Why does Vogel always take out the hot man when hes hot? Stephenson was playing great in the first quarter, but instead he left Hill on the court and brough the back-ups in. Leave Stephenson and bring the back-ups in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    The bench is playing some ugly basketball. Why does Vogel always take out the hot man when hes hot? Stephenson was playing great in the first quarter, but instead he left Hill on the court and brough the back-ups in. Leave Stephenson and bring the back-ups in.
    I've noticed that Vogel usually has George Hill as the last starter in...

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    I've noticed that Vogel usually has George Hill as the last starter in...
    yeah, either Hill or West.

you would thinkn Stephenson would be more comfortable with the second unit anyway.
    Last edited by ombada; 12-02-2012 at 11:49 PM.

vCash
    the end of the half was atrocious. Hibbert was getting hot. They needed to keep feeding him, but decided to be ******** and take fully guarded shots.

vCash
    GS flops a lot.

vCash
    This team is hard to watch.
    "Only Losers Blame Refs" - Seth Davis

Colts

Pacers

Hoosiers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srsly_chris View Post
    This team is hard to watch.
    The hard part about it is we are losing to teams we can beat.

Paul George has been pretty bad this season so far. I honestly thought he would put up a more consistent effort. Having on awesome game doesnt excuse you from trying your best in every other game.

vCash
    We let GS control the 2nd half and we paid for it.

vCash
    6'10" Shooting Guard, and instead of driving finishes the game 0-5 from 3 Point Range, 0-7 Overall. I for one am guilty of overrating Paul George, I like the guy but he's nothing more than a 10 PPG Role Player.

Everyone Just Stands Around waiting for D-West to shoot the ball.

Colts

Pacers

Hoosiers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srsly_chris View Post
    6'10" Shooting Guard, and instead of driving finishes the game 0-5 from 3 Point Range, 0-7 Overall. I for one am guilty of overrating Paul George, I like the guy but he's nothing more than a 10 PPG Role Player.

Everyone Just Stands Around waiting for D-West to shoot the ball.

I agree with everything you said, except for the bold. He is way better than that. If nothing else he could be a 15-17 ppg, 5-6 rbg type of player. That should be his bottom, but hes playing like he doesnt care. He can beat damn near everyone hes played against, he just doesnt. He should try to penetrate and if nothing is there he can pass our or get a step back jumper. He needs to be closer to the rim, not around the perimeter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    I agree with everything you said, except for the bold. He is way better than that. If nothing else he could be a 15-17 ppg, 5-6 rbg type of player. That should be his bottom, but hes playing like he doesnt care. He can beat damn near everyone hes played against, he just doesnt. He should try to penetrate and if nothing is there he can pass our or get a step back jumper. He needs to be closer to the rim, not around the perimeter.
    I hope you're right, I was high on George. I like the kid, but damn he's hard to watch sometimes, get to the hoop! no way his defender could have contained him in the post game today.

Colts

Pacers

Hoosiers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast