Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Pacers VS Blazers

End of the 1st, down by 1. This is looking like its going to be another close game. We can pull one game above .500 here.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Paul George has confidence.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Watching this game and a replay of the IU/UNC game.

#iubb

vCash
    They need to keep feeding Hibbert. He just needs to start controlling his offense.

vCash
    Damian Lilliard looks like he's gonna be a good player in this league

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    Paul George has confidence.
    HA came here to say that. It's good to see him pulling the trigger on good looks he was passing up earlier this year.

vCash
    Does it seem to anyone else that Jared Jefferies is much older than 31?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Does it seem to anyone else that Jared Jefferies is much older than 31?
    yes. I feel like he's been in the league for a very long time.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    yes. I feel like he's been in the league for a very long time.
    OK at least I'm not the only one...When they said his age I was thinking 36-37.

vCash
    in the last minute we were up by 4, then finished down 2.

vCash
    Pacers are looking great right now. Good mix of starters and back-ups, good ball movement, better shooting. Great overall 3rd quarter.

vCash
    Paul George is leading the team with a quiet 15, while West, Mahinmi, Hibbert and Hansbrough have 10. Hill has 12.

vCash
    just a dominating 3rd quarter. They are playing really well... on offense! im honestly surprised.

vCash
    I just want to point out that Paul George and Damien Lillard are the same age.

vCash
    The movement with and without the ball is looking pretty nice.

It seems we are operating more from the top of the key rather than putting the offense on one side and playing 2 man the entire time making everyone a threat and spacing the floor. The off the ball screens I've seen the past couple games are reminding me of the old offense we ran with Reggie...especially the way PG is coming off them ready to attack.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 12-05-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast