PF - David West

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    17.3---8.3----1.2----19.97

C - Roy Hibbert

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    9.7----8.4----3.1----14.63

Team Stats
    POINTS PER GAME---REBOUNDS PER GAME---ASSISTS PER GAME---POINTS ALLOWED
    90.3 30th OVERALL---47.3 1st OVERALL------19.5 28th OVERALL----91.1 1st OVERALL

(9-10)

~***Starting Lineup***~

PG - Ty Lawson

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    13.4---7.2---2.7---13.19

SG - Andre Iguodala

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    14.9---3.8---5.5---15.46

SF - Danilo Gallinari

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    15.5---2.4---6.1---14.54

PF - Kenneth Faried

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    13.2---0.7---10.5--20.88

C - Kosta Koufos

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    6.3----5.9----1.6----14.61

Team Stats
    POINTS PER GAME---REBOUNDS PER GAME---ASSISTS PER GAME---POINTS ALLOWED
    100.7 8th OVERALL-----46.7 2nd OVERALL-----22.0 12th OVERALL---100.7 24th OVERALL

Last edited by ombada; 12-05-2012 at 11:40 PM.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Nice thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Nice thread
    thank you, i put a lot of effort into it

Pacers fans deserve better threads.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    thank you, i put a lot of effort into it

Pacers fans deserve better threads.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    IDK what you meant here but....

AMERICA! **** YEAH!

vCash
    I agree, nice thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PacersForLife View Post
    I agree, nice thread.
    Thanks.

The game is on now, the Pacers are up in the 1st.

vCash
    ****in finals, can't do anything this week.

#iubb

vCash
    alright. Im done with Augustin, we need a new back-up PG. He has completely sucked this year.

vCash
    im convinced that Augustins inconsistency on offense and invisibility on defense is the reason we are in a 6 point hole right now.

vCash
    Come on guys, we need a lead going into the second... shift the momentum.

vCash
    George needs to recognize when to pass, and he should have passed on that fast break at the end of the half.

vCash
    The Pacers need to slow this one down. They are playing Denvers game.

vCash
    we just can keep that lead, we need our back-ups to play a strong first half of the 4th quarter, so our starters can come in and clean up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    we just can keep that lead, we need our back-ups to play a strong first half of the 4th quarter, so our starters can come in and clean up.
    we ended up putting in Hill, George and Stephenson early in the 4th because of a lack of offensive productivity, and now they are noticeably tired. Hopefully we can end strong, but we are down by 4 now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast