Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giants73756 View Post
    We all know how bad ND is. That's why the line for this game is 8.5.
    We all know? That's news to me.

And the line is at -8,5 because of people like you. I have no horse in this race but if the line moves towards Alabama a little bit more I will put some serious money on the Irish.

Same issue with Florida earlier. They won ugly games against Mizzou and the likees of Bowling Green. Everyone expected the Noles to crush them. Same kind of team, same kind of easy money

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstrpe power
    if gerogisa, with their current resume was not in the SEC, they would have been no where near 3 and no where near a shot at the title game. the irish barely beat a mediocre michigan team? i dont need to make an excuse, ND did what no other team did and took care of their own business instead of leaving it up to the voters and computers to distinguish which team that lost is most deserving. you dont care about stanford and usc? well i dont give 2 ***** about 90% of georgias schedule, becuase it was weak. well they beat them. georiga player 3 good teams, 10 not so good teams. they went 1-2 against the good teams (getting absolutely crushed in one of them).

and you proived you dont know what your talking about. georgia went to the wire with 2 of the top 3 teams is a good thing, but ND doing it with stanford is bad? stanford is 8th in the countyr, not some slouch. slice it anway you want with the clsoe wins, ND played a tougher scheudle than UGA and went undefeated. UGA lost to most of the good teams they played.
    ND has not played the 2nd or 3rd best team in the country, period. They played Stanford (who no one gives a **** about), USC (who YOU and others have said are overrated) and Michigan (who Bama bodyslammed on neutral territory). That's all the excuse making bandwagon jumpers have to stand on. Bama and Florida are two of the best teams in the country -- only a dumbass would dispute that, and I don't care a damn what conference they play in. UGA went to the final possession with both and came up short in one -- to many people, they GAINED respect in the Bama loss because most teams just bend over against the Tide (like Michigan did, who is your team's 3rd best win despite being gifted 6 turnovers), yet you're still in here crying about something that happened well over a month ago that even FLORIDA FANS have moved past. Get over it.

ND has Big East and ACC teams on their schedule. Who cares about the Big East and ACC? Pitt, ****ING PITT, pushed them to the brink. I'm supposed to be impressed by that? Stanford isn't one of the Top 5 teams in the country, that's not up for debate even if we don't consider the polls, and they will play in a game that no one gives a damn about, yet you're bragging about that win. Who cares? Michigan was a flop after Week 1, no one gives a damn about them. USC? Please. Navy? Salute the troops but nobody cares about them either. Boston College? Wake Forest? Oklahoma? Nice win, but Landry Jones has made a career out of ******** the bed and they weren't in the title picture, so nobody cares about them. Like I said, you should just stop talking and stop crying about other teams schedules and advantages.

And I STILL haven't seen an explanation about not hammering that Michigan team after being gifted all those turnovers. Everything you said there about "taking care of business" vs Michigan applies to UGA in the game against UF (who is better than any team ND has played) so just keep quiet about that game because you look a hypocrite right now.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 12-03-2012 at 10:11 PM.

vCash
    So your point in this incoherent rant is? ND doesn't deserve to go to Miami? That's laughable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by keymax
    So your point in this incoherent rant is? ND doesn't deserve to go to Miami? That's laughable.
    Did I say that? No I did not. Tell your fellow Irish fan to shut up all that whining about other teams schedules, crying about how other teams won certain games, and SEC bias or whatever else. The Irish struggled to beat far inferior teams (some on their home field) yet he has no real explanation for it, and the little excuse he DOES make applies to everyone else... so he should just pipe down and focus on his own team instead of all this crying and complaining about stuff beyond our control.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    ND has not played the 2nd or 3rd best team in the country, period. They played Stanford (who no one gives a **** about), USC (who YOU and others have said are overrated) and Michigan (who Bama bodyslammed on neutral territory). That's all the excuse making bandwagon jumpers have to stand on. Bama and Florida are two of the best teams in the country -- only a dumbass would dispute that, and I don't care a damn what conference they play in. UGA went to the final possession with both and came up short in one -- to many people, they GAINED respect in the Bama loss because most teams just bend over against the Tide (like Michigan did, who is your team's 3rd best win despite being gifted 6 turnovers), yet you're still in here crying about something that happened well over a month ago that even FLORIDA FANS have moved past. Get over it. A lot of people who don't know anything about football thought Bama would hammer UGA. Well, it didn't happen and those people look pretty stupid right about now.

ND has Big East and ACC teams on their schedule. Who cares about the Big East and ACC? Pitt, ****ING PITT, pushed them to the brink. I'm supposed to be impressed by that? Stanford isn't one of the Top 5 teams in the country, that's not up for debate even if we don't consider the polls, and they will play in a game that no one gives a damn about, yet you're bragging about that win. Who cares? Michigan was a flop after Week 1, no one gives a damn about them. USC? Please. Navy? Who else? Navy? Salute the troops but nobody cares about them either. Boston College? Wake Forest? Oklahoma? Nice win, but Landry Jones has made a career out of ******** the bed and they weren't in the title picture, so nobody cares about them. Like I said, you should just stop talking and stop crying about other teams schedules and advantages.

And I STILL haven't seen an explanation about not hammering that weak Michigan team after being gifted all those turnovers. Everything you said there about "taking care of business" vs Michigan applies to UGA in the game against UF (who is better than any team ND has played) so just keep quiet about that game because you look a hypocrite right now.
    your opinion is clearly invalid and worthless if you cna dismiss the number 8 team in the country as "no one gives a **** about them" (especially when we are comapring an ND win vs a georgia loss). you are clearly proving my SEC bias since you label one of the best non-SEC schools as irrelvanet. i need to explain nothing to you, you clearly have no idea whta you are talking about. reading my NDs scheudle shows how lost you are, since their scheudle as unquestionable tougher than georgias. your a living proof of whats wrong with college football, wher everyone seems to think anything outside the SEC. Facts are facts, all UGA has proven is the can beat bad teams and are suspect against good ones

o and **** on michigan all you want, thats alabama third best win, just like its notre dames third best win........................

o, and bamas lose is terrible, since they lsot to a team worse than :no one gives a **** about them" stanford team. guess roegon sucks too right, since they lost to the "no one gives a **** about them" stanford as well
    Last edited by Pinstripe pride; 12-03-2012 at 11:48 AM.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by keymax View Post
    his point is simple: football outside the SEC is irrelavent, and anyone ND beats just menas that team sucked or choked. funny how thatv works right

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Notre Dame might not even score in this game, Bama wins easily!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power
    Facts are facts, all UGA has proven is the can beat bad teams and are suspect against good ones

o and **** on michigan all you want, thats alabama third best win, just like its notre dames third best win........................
    And ND looked suspect vs Stanford, and against some mediocre teams, Pitt among them. But let's talk about the Michigan game though. Why didn't they hammer the Wolverines after getting 6 turnovers? Isn't that how this stupid game that you play in here works? And do not compare performances with that "3rd best win" garbage -- Bama slaughtered Michigan, while ND struggled against them.
    his point is simple: football outside the SEC is irrelavent, and anyone ND beats just menas that team sucked or choked. funny how thatv works right
    Still making yourself look ridiculous I see, it's becoming a pattern. I'm talking about specific teams in the title race who have and have not impressed. If you weren't too busy crying about schedules and other stuff that doesn't matter right now, you would recall I have been saying most of the season that the SEC isn't as dominant, and have also said plenty of good things about ND all year when others were ******** on them. Yet you're in here getting all sensitive and crying about the same old nonsense over and over again.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 12-03-2012 at 12:12 PM.

vCash
    edit: nvm

I should take more time to read.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    And ND looked suspect vs Stanford, and against some mediocre teams, Pitt among them. But let's talk about the Michigan game though. Why didn't they hammer the Wolverines after getting 6 turnovers? Isn't that how this stupid game that you play in here works? And do not compare the ND's performance against Michigan to what Bama did to them.

Still making yourself look ridiculous I see, it's becoming a pattern. I'm talking about specific teams in the title race who have and have not impressed. If you weren't too busy crying about schedules and other stuff that doesn't matter right now, you would recall I have been saying most of the season that the SEC isn't as dominant, and have also said plenty of good things about ND all year when others were ******** on them. Yet you're in here getting all sensitive and crying about the same old nonsense over and over again.
    yes notre dame is in the same boat as UGA for florida. the difference is, ND hasn't lsot a game so we arent comapring their resume with other deserving teams for the title game. if they had lost a game, i would be harping on that as well, but they didn't.

i'm making myself look ridiculous? you are the one making ranking seem so important becuase of georgias top games, yet disregarding compeltely the 8th ranked tema in the country as a joke. and your the one getting sensitve. all i said was geogira wasnt that good, you are the one turning it into a federal offense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Well they both played Michigan

Alabama put up 41
    Notre Dame put up 13

Alabama had 232 yards rushing
    Notre Dame had 239 total yards
    If I'm not mistaken, Tommy Rees was the QB then or at least for a good portion. Also, I think people should realize Gholson, a young/inexperienced QB has been progressing quite well from the beginning to end of the season.

I'm not saying this as why ND would win, just saying something to consider.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    Notre Dame might not even score in this game, Bama wins easily!
    Ha, maybe. Thankfully we won't look as horrible as Nebraska.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    After reading through this thread I'm convinced that there aren't any good teams in this country. Nobody deserves the national championship.

vCash
    yes notre dame is in the same boat as UGA for florida. the difference is, ND hasn't lsot a game so we arent comapring their resume with other deserving teams for the title game. if they had lost a game, i would be harping on that as well, but they didn't.

i'm making myself look ridiculous? you are the one making ranking seem so important becuase of georgias top games, yet disregarding compeltely the 8th ranked tema in the country as a joke.
    Has ND played a team this season that you believe is pound-for-pound better than Bama and/or UF? If the answer is yes, I'd like to know which team that is. If the answer is no, crying about schedules and how teams won makes you look ridiculous, and the bottom line would be that just to get to the title game UGA had to go through two teams who are better than anyone the Irish have played. Am I whining about having to play Bama and UF? Nope, because I'm used to UGA having to go through one or more legitimate title contenders every season. The only person whining right now is someone whose team did not have to play two current Top 3 teams just to get to Miami. And guess what? I STILL believe Notre Dame deserves to be there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Ha, maybe. Thankfully we won't look as horrible as Nebraska.
    I would love to play this Notre Dame team, not impressed at all.

Bama will crush em.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast