Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    You know it doesnt really count.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Why dont you just google it? Cant be that hard to find, I dont think you need to make a pointless thread.. stop making threads please

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    First year in NBA = NBA Rookie, you wouldn't call a 36 year old who was in the work force for years before college and then just entered college then a Senior right? They'd be a student with Freshman standing. Same logic.
    bad comparison imo. if someone works in a specific field, lets say biology for 20 years, then decides to get a college degree in that specific field, I wouldn't consider him a rookie or a freshman. same for this prigoioni guy. its not like hes playing baseball for 20 years, then decides to switch to basketball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SMH! View Post
    Why dont you just google it? Cant be that hard to find, I dont think you need to make a pointless thread.. stop making threads please
    SMFH

a pointless thread to you? do not click

go away please

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    bad comparison imo. if someone works in a specific field, lets say biology for 20 years, then decides to get a college degree in that specific field, I wouldn't consider him a rookie or a freshman. same for this prigoioni guy. its not like hes playing baseball for 20 years, then decides to switch to basketball.
    You wouldn't consider him a freshman, but the point he is making is that by the books you are considered a freshman in college even if you have work experience in a particular field.

So in your case, if you work in the biology field and then decide to go to college, you will be enrolled as a freshman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDre94 View Post
    You wouldn't consider him a freshman, but the point he is making is that by the books you are considered a freshman in college even if you have work experience in a particular field.

So in your case, if you work in the biology field and then decide to go to college, you will be enrolled as a freshman.
    and my point is by the "books" is stupid and inaccurate. if someone works in biology for 20 years and decides to go to college for it, he will have more knowledge and experience than 99% of the 19 year olds up in that *****. How the **** does that make him a rookie, if anything it makes him a PRO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12