Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

All time great cowboys

Which current cowboys do you think will go down as all time great cowboys? Mine are witten romo and ware..dez might have a chance if he stays healthy an with dallas for a long time

vCash
    Witten is already the best TE we've ever had hands down. Ditka's brief tenure doesn't count.

Romo is the third best QB ever and there are few of us who might argue 2.

Ware is up there with a few guys for our top defensive player ever. He's behind the DT's and prime. After that though him Howley, Haley and him all worth considering.

Dez and Miles both maybe have a chance.

No one on our O-line worth noting. I mean I'd love to see Tyron mentioned up there one day but doesn't hold a candle.

Murray is the best back we've had in a decade but he's so injury prone I doubt we ever see what he's truly capable of.

Sean Lee and Ratliff are outside candidates.

The End is Coming.

vCash
    Romo, Witten, and ware are already all time greats for us. Witten is the all time leader in receptions, ware is the all time leader in sacks, and romo has the record for career touchdowns and he'd only need another two seasons to break the passing yards record. Ratliff and miles are on the fringe, they both need to stay healthy to get in tho. Dez, lee, carter, mo, Tyron, and Murray have the potential to be greats for us, but they need to stay healthy.

titties

vCash
    Romo an all time great? Lololololololol

Why because of stats? His stats are inflated in a pass happy nfl where you can't touch the receiver

Troy, danny white, don meridrth, stauback all better than romo

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    i have a hard time believing dez will replace irvin. Diff. might production wise, but for what irvin meant for the team, i dont think so.

dez will be a beast though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Witten is already the best TE we've ever had hands down. Ditka's brief tenure doesn't count.

Romo is the third best QB ever and there are few of us who might argue 2.

Ware is up there with a few guys for our top defensive player ever. He's behind the DT's and prime. After that though him Howley, Haley and him all worth considering.

Dez and Miles both maybe have a chance.

No one on our O-line worth noting. I mean I'd love to see Tyron mentioned up there one day but doesn't hold a candle.

Murray is the best back we've had in a decade but he's so injury prone I doubt we ever see what he's truly capable of.

Sean Lee and Ratliff are outside candidates.
    I think his main competition is Jay Novacek. I have no problem listing Ware up there either. He's a future hall of famer, but unfortunately his competition is a bunch of other hall of famers, haha.

Miles doesn't have a chance, he's like Murray in that he seems to be injury prone.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    i have a hard time believing dez will replace irvin. Diff. might production wise, but for what irvin meant for the team, i dont think so.

dez will be a beast though.
    I don't think anyone is going to match that.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    Romo, Witten, and Ware of course.