Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 119 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    vCash
    It's come to this; we're all so bored we're turning against one & other.

Hang in there my brothers, there has to be a light at the end of the tunnel!!
    Down in this vagina mine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagyu+ View Post
    For what it's worth, I'm the editor. Love me some Show Printable Version and a red pen. Still working on fabian555's manuscript.
    Last link fail

vCash
    People saying "could care less" drives me crazy. Also "roll up the window" and "rewind". Cars have automatic windows, and we don't use VHS tapes anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Again, because this is a sports forum on the internet. There's a difference between using abbreviations or cyber slang, and just flat out misusing an actual commonplace term.

And FWIW, this is the precise reason I never correct anyone's grammar on PSD. You correct somebody once so they don't make the mistake again and instantly everything you write has to be immaculate.

zxdvgbijokijhgvdtrsetrxdgvuljlugjftxr
    Have zero issue with being corrected or constructive criticism... took issue with the snarky, sarcastic way you went about it by questioning my profession then trying to pass it off as if it was a service to me that you even brought it upů Take away the tidbits, I'd take issue with this 'irregardless' of what information I may or may not pass along to the forum for zero benefit to myself... Personally and professionally stretched to my limits this week, call me an @$$hole next week and I'll go pound sand, this week, not so much...
    Ombudsman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Last link fail
    I was hoping you'd respond, croce_99+. Don't know why, but I knew you would.

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    I know it's frustrating, but this lack of action shouldn't really be of much surprise. Would you really have wanted Upton at 15M per? Victorino at 13M per? I could go on and on. We really want to spend 30M or 40M for a one or two win improvement?

This isn't a strong group, and the market, as AB stated earlier, is in flux right now. Would Greinke be sweet? Hell yes. Hamilton? Sure. But folks, freaking Dan Haren got 13M today, approx three weeks after our guys axed a deal for him because they were unsure about their medicals.

I want to improve the product and win just as much as anyone else on here, but relax. I feel sure that we will come out of this offseason in better shape than we entered it in. The FO is working, have patience.

vCash
    Turnaround3 should be banned for upsetting ABTY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABTY7 View Post
    Have zero issue with being corrected or constructive criticism... took issue with the snarky, sarcastic way you went about it by questioning my profession then trying to pass it off as if it was a service to me that you even brought it up… Take away the tidbits, I'd take issue with this 'irregardless' of what information I may or may not pass along to the forum for zero benefit to myself... Personally and professionally stretched to my limits this week, call me an @$$hole next week and I'll go pound sand, this week, not so much...

Awwwwe TY, That's those fools from Crenshaw. Damn, I ain't even got my gat. Mother****er ain't got nothing better to do. Fifty-seven years old. Still ****ing mother****ers our age... ...with his old ***.
    What's up?

Ty, f the haters...can you quote the next line from this classic movie???

I made some changes but if you know you know.
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehjosha View Post
    I know it's frustrating, but this lack of action shouldn't really be of much surprise. Would you really have wanted Upton at 15M per? Victorino at 13M per? I could go on and on. We really want to spend 30M or 40M for a one or two win improvement?

This isn't a strong group, and the market, as AB stated earlier, is in flux right now. Would Greinke be sweet? Hell yes. Hamilton? Sure. But folks, freaking Dan Haren got 13M today, approx three weeks after our guys axed a deal for him because they were unsure about their medicals.

I want to improve the product and win just as much as anyone else on here, but relax. I feel sure that we will come out of this offseason in better shape than we entered it in. The FO is working, have patience.
    Exactly I 100 percent agree.
    "Too big, too strong, too fast, too good"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Also, yes...this.

I've never seen something so totally backwards that people just won't let go of. It literally means the opposite of what they're trying to say.

I've had that argument more than once. No matter how well you explain it, you'll end up hearing, "well I just think it sounds better."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    Awwwwe TY, That's those fools from Crenshaw. Damn, I ain't even got my gat. Mother****er ain't got nothing better to do. Fifty-seven years old. Still ****ing mother****ers our age... ...with his old ***.
    What's up?

Ty, f the haters...can you quote the next line from this classic movie???

I made some changes but if you know you know.
    Sound like Pulp Fiction

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRoy View Post
    Sound like Pulp Fiction
    Man HELLLLNAWWW!!! LOL!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRoy View Post
    Sound like Pulp Fiction
    Nope, it's a few years older. Incidentally, I ride the Crenshaw bus every so often.

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    50 bucks Yags knows. Anyone any takers? Ha ha ha...and I was typing that before you posted ^^

vCash
    I just wasted 1 hour looking for trade rumors that could have been better spend writing and studying for finals..... very disappointing.... But I'm glad the front office didn't fold to pressure to make a mover. I'm really hopefully something will happen tomorrow.