Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 119 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I think he's calling you out, Ty, it's 'intents and purposes'

Anyways, I could be wrong...

But damn do you have any concrete idea about Sori returns? Are we getting bent over a barrel still?
    Is what it is... sitting in a crowded restaurant trying to pass along what I can in between assignments/Fam needs... understandable that, even after almost a decade of posts suggesting otherwise, my inability to properly use the English language comes into play...

For the record, I also realize I constantly misuse ellipses, occasionally miss putting proper suffixes on words while rushing and likely have from time to time, made poor sentence structure(s) to the point of confusing you... My bad...
    Ombudsman

vCash
    2011 was a good year and he generally mashes lefties. His cannon could come in handy. I hate his lack of discipline, though. He can be downright awful.

vCash
    kinda lame to call out TY on grammer. damn.

vCash
    agreed with ZamboniCub. Ty and Marlon are the only reason I come to this site you knew what he was trying to say no need to be a Richard noggin

vCash
    I mean if it's something like Marmol for Francouer and the Royals pick up a big chunk of the tab on both contracts then maybe?
    I guess Francouer can't get any worse and he is still under the ripe old age of 30 and did have some talent at one time. We did just go through a full season of Joe Mather on the roster and he makes Francouer look like Babe Ruth. Just trying to think positive

vCash
    2011 was a good year and he generally mashes lefties. His cannon could come in handy. I hate his lack of discipline, though. He can be downright awful.
    This FO is all about finding what is being undervalued at the moment. While OBP will likely never be 'over valued' the rest of the league has caught up in that department. Frenchy is (extremely) flawed however if used in a proper platoon and as a late inning defensive replacement, IMO he may be a bit undervalued. Him and say Nyjer Morgan may actually produce slightly above league average if used correctly, which is a completely different issue all together...
    Ombudsman

vCash

2012 Winter Meetings Rumors & Discussion (12/2 - 12/6)

Ty, disregard him

vCash
    Fond memory of the 2000's - Jeff Francouer vs. Ben Sheets' curveball. Seemed like that guy bit every single time and every single time failed miserably at making contact with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABTY7 View Post
    Fixed and iPad auto fill... not exactly proof reading here...

Record- Ombudsman for Blackout Sports Network and also now multiple NewsEd sites... Not an editor for BP...
    Got ya. I've just been skimming the past few days and I must've misread. Again, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    kinda lame to call out TY on grammer. damn.
    The guy's not infallible. One of my majors in college was English so things like "intensive purposes", "could care less", and the absolute worst... "irregardless" all drive me up a wall. FWIW, I would've said something to anyone about it, had nothing to do with it being Ty.

DONT

CARE

vCash
    Francouer>Campana

vCash
    I love lake but i would have done it because of his nice *** contract. Omg.
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    I think we would've regretted trading Lake for Escobar after 2013. I think Lake will actually be a decent major leaguer, and I'm not a huge fan of Escobar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABTY7 View Post
    This FO is all about finding what is being undervalued at the moment. While OBP will likely never be 'over valued' the rest of the league has caught up in that department. Frenchy is (extremely) flawed however if used in a proper platoon and as a late inning defensive replacement, IMO he may be a bit undervalued. Him and say Nyjer Morgan may actually produce slightly above league average if used correctly, which is a completely different issue all together...
    I don't disagree with this at all, though those two might be two of my least favorite players in the league.

It's a strange thing this value stuff...far more convoluted than it gets treated.

vCash
    And, to a further extent, in 5 years on this site I've never once called out somebody for spelling or punctuation or **** like that. Obviously anyone can make a routine typing mistake. The only things I'd ever point out are when people misuse a phrase, almost always like the one in this instance where it's a very commonly misused term. I consider it to be doing them a favor, because if I was the one doing it I'd rather have someone point it out to me on a sports forum where it matters for 0, than in the office or at work or wherever where it could make a negative impression on someone whose opinion actually matters, unlike my own.

/rant

DONT

CARE

vCash
    Oh and Frenchy makes me vom.

DONT

CARE