Quote Originally Posted by TooL D/R/T View Post
    Giants close with Pagan says Rosenthal.

EDIT: Please let ANYONE go after Soriano! ray:
    I fixed that for you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan365 View Post
    Link?
    Nah "straight cash homie" lol!
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    Word is that the CUBS will be kicking the tires on eveyones favorite injury proned all star. ShadyGrady Sizemore...I was just joking when I said I would rather have him over the other options...well kind of depending on the salary.
    ive seen a few artcles as well.....ml contract with incentives id love to take that flyer

vCash
    If he signs would you take the over or under 14Million? Because it's the Giants I am thinking they have to go over since they never offered him the 13.3 qualifying offer.
    if they wouldn't offer him the 13.3 qualifying why do you think they are over now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFanBudMan74 View Post
    ive seen a few artcles as well.....ml contract with incentives id love to take that flyer
    can yoo post something if possible I have no access to post links nor do I like posting from BS sites. I am in the car on my Dumb Phone so I am racing hard trying to get home before all of the good stuff happens.

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO View Post
    if they wouldn't offer him the 13.3 qualifying why do you think they are over now?
    Sorry I updated that since your last post. I think it will be a tad bit under 14 and a touch over 13.

vCash
    Pagan gets 4 years/$40 million...seems a little steep IMO

Abide!

vCash
    ****, who cares about moving Soriano anymore. We're gonna be lowballed. TB is the only logical team with the expendable pieces I can see going for him.

Keep him and his bat will be super-awesome in the line-up, once we have Tulo and Victorino on a short deal. That would be a real nice offense all of a sudden.

Then the coup de grace -- Greinke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe Bigsley View Post
    I don't fine the 10M annually to be too bad, but 4 years is more than I would have been willing to go for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe Bigsley View Post
    It's amazing when you think of that guy when we had him. It took a long time for those tools to pay-off, but damn. I never expected that guy to be a double-digit earner per yr.

vCash
    I love MLBN's coverage of the WM but Brian Kenny has got to stop saying "ah", with every pause. He has great knowledge but is driving me nuts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    ****, who cares about moving Soriano anymore. We're gonna be lowballed. TB is the only logical team with the expendable pieces I can see going for him.

Keep him and his bat will be super-awesome in the line-up, once we have Tulo and Victorino on a short deal. That would be a real nice offense all of a sudden.

Then the coup de grace -- Greinke
    The Orioles would be a good fit too if they lose out on Hamilton but yea the Cubs should probably just keep him. If he plays well the first half of next season I could see him netting a pretty decent haul at the trade deadline as he would show last season wasn't a fluke; especially if he continues to play well on defense.

vCash
    WHEN he signs would you take the over or under 14Million? Because it's the Giants I am thinking they don't have to go over since they never offered him the 13.3 qualifying offer.

I will say 4 years 52 million.

Deal done 4 yeaars it is waiting on the dollar amount? 4 years 40 million! That's better than the 15 mill folks were screaming we should sign him for. JFC!!!This signing should hopefully get the market going...I think!
    We will see!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi-Town Cubs25 View Post
    I doubt the Phils would be in on Soriano until after Hamilton signs somewhere since the Phils are rumored to be in on him. Even then though I don't really see Soriano as a fit in Philly.
    Either way, Pagan resigning in SF is great news as Soriano made it very clear that the Giants is one team that he will not go to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan2206 View Post
    Someone with twitter, tweet at Bruce Miles and ask if the name Marlin Bystro means anything to him..
    Nothing would anger the PSDatabase more.

Marlinellsbergmanning Bystroman decides when it's time to take off the mask. Meanwhile, enjoy the Cubs Forum version of the Pentagon Papers/Iraq War Logs.

I heard you were looking for me.

Page 10 of 119 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast