Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 119 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm surprised it's been this boring so far more because I thought we'd hear a lot from ABTY.
    Down in this vagina mine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Meh, that's fine on Sizemore. But he's done. I expect....nothing.
    Too much weight on that branch you're walking out on.

Many fans on Eric Chavez post-back operations said the same thing. Considering Sizemore just turned 30 there's worse gambles for the price. Throw in that he's probably not the guy they plan to build their offseason around and it's a common sense move. He wasn't even all that bad offensively in 2011, the last time he played (.200 IsoSLG, 21 doubles, 10 HRs in 268 PAs).

vCash
    Shall we come up with a signal for TY as well. On another note Andrew Luck is a bad MOFO!
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    I don't even like his peripherals from the last time he played. He hit all of homeruns early, struck out at career high levels and walked at career lows. Seems like someone over compensating for something.

Worth a free flier? Sure. Expectations? Literally nothing.
    ohhhhh and and holy bejesses his gf is HOT linkage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFanBudMan74 View Post
    She's no Emma Stone.
    Down in this vagina mine.

vCash
    I just want to get a couple players that I dont consider "flippable assets". Players with some L-T projectablity with this team.

vCash
    Bruce Levine:

Former Cub traveling secretary Jimmy Bank named Traveling Secretary of the year by his peers.
    Jesse Rogers:

Im new to this beat but not sure whats stranger, that former traveling secretary Jimmy bank got fired the same year he won....

.... traveling secretary of the year. Or that there is such a thing as Traveling Secretary of the year. "Way to book that hotel!"

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    The guy had another surgery as well! Via Rotoworld:

Grady Sizemore's agent, Joe Urbon, confirmed that his client had microfracture surgery on his right knee in September.
    Oh boy. Sizemore previously had microfracture surgery on his left knee in 2010, but his right knee has given him all sorts of problems over the past couple of years. The oft-injured 30-year-old had attracted interest from multiple clubs this offseason, but it's unlikely he'll be ready to contribute until around midseason

Abide!

vCash
    Yeah these winter meetings have sucked thus far

vCash
    I don't even like his peripherals from the last time he played. He hit all of homeruns early, struck out at career high levels and walked at career lows. Seems like someone over compensating for something.

Worth a free flier? Sure. Expectations? Literally nothing.
    I think you're way too far out on that branch. No expectations on a guy who didn't play last year and has been injured for a few years now? :gasp:

I just want to get a couple players that I dont consider "flippable assets". Players with some L-T projectablity with this team.
    ASAP please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe Bigsley View Post
    The guy had another surgery as well! Via Rotoworld:

Grady Sizemore's agent, Joe Urbon, confirmed that his client had microfracture surgery on his right knee in September.
    Oh boy. Sizemore previously had microfracture surgery on his left knee in 2010, but his right knee has given him all sorts of problems over the past couple of years. The oft-injured 30-year-old had attracted interest from multiple clubs this offseason, but it's unlikely he'll be ready to contribute until around midseason
    I had no idea that he was already 30 years old! I remember when he came into the league and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFanBudMan74 View Post
    Market inefficiency: players with really hot wives.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO View Post
    Totally agree - Every time you sign a player to flip for a prospect that prospect is a couple years away from helping if they ever can help. Time to put more focus on the major league over putting most your resources to the minors.

vCash
    Maybe quiet is good? Maybe they are planning and working on so much there isnt much time to report it or keep up.

vCash
    Ken Rosenthal:

Free-agent reliever Joakim Soria close to signing two-year deal with #Rangers, sources tell me and @jonmorosi.
    Danny Knobler:

Rangers finalizing a deal with Soria. Thought to be 2 years, $8-9 million.
    Last edited by Yagyu+; 12-03-2012 at 05:15 PM.

I heard you were looking for me.