Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Movie 43

vCash

Movie 43

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/movie43/

Every single actor or actress in this movie is a big name. It's absurd. And looks hilarious.

vCash
    this movie looks ridicuolus. terrance howard as the basketball coach had me dying
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    there's a preview on youtube that shows more and is not safe for work. Hilarious Terrence Howard as the bball coach.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    this movie looks ridicuolus. terrance howard as the basketball coach had me dying
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    there's a preview on youtube that shows more and is not safe for work. Hilarious Terrence Howard as the bball coach.
    From the red band trailer they showed of him, they could make a whole entire movie just him giving a speech. He is the main reason I want to see this movie.

That, and Emma Stone of course.

This is the trailer that bmd was talking about. Definitely NSFW but funny as hell.
    Last edited by ThisIsTheYear; 12-13-2012 at 09:49 AM.

vCash
    I feel like this is probably a cheap ploy and the actual movie won't be that funny, but I'm certainly going to fall for it.