Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1196
    vCash
    I'm still hoping somehow we can get Wieters/Machado from the O's. That would be the best deal possible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I'm still hoping somehow we can get Wieters/Machado from the O's. That would be the best deal possible
    That would never happen, unfortunately. I think Niese+Dickey wouldn't be enough for Machado or Bundy.

vCash
    Well... yeah.... but why stop there? Why not ask for Dylan Bundy too?

I mean - if I was in a magical land full of pixies and fairies I'd dream big too

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    It's pronounced "Go-Sss"

I have no idea if I conveyed that properly
    hahaha ya i was struggling with it too but that works for sure

vCash
    Seriously though guys, looking at what the Rays got for Shields and Davis, I actually think the Mets will come out with more than people think.

Rays got Myers (#3 overall prospect), Odorizzi (#30 overall prospect), plus Montomery and a 3B prospect.

Don't be surprised if the Mets add a couple prospects other than Wheeler and end up getting TDA (#11 prospect), Syndergaard (#83 prospect), and Gose.

If Dickey signs an extension he'll be with TOR for at least 3 yrs and coming off a Cy Young. When did Shields win a Cy Young? Dickey had a much better season and has been very good over the last 3 yrs so its not like he came out of nowhere. Dickey is currently better than Shields. And actually, looking at Shields' career, he really hasn't been THAT great to be able to get the prospects that the Rays got for him.

Honestly, it might sound like a lot, but considering they are still just prospects and way too many good prospects fail, I really wouldn't be surprised if the Mets come away with a great haul if Dickey sign an extension.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lvlheaded View Post
    We aren't getting TDA AND Gose. Its just not happening. TDA is the prize I want here. The rest of it is irrelevant too me, so long as we arent getting *** raped hahaha
    I have my doubts that Sandy will trade Dickey for D'Arnaud straight up. I could be wrong, though, since there was talk of Dickey for Myers straight up last week. Which deal would you prefer for Dickey?

D'Arnaud straight up OR JPA, Gose and Bonifacio.

JPA provides a RH bat with pop to either start or share with Thole behind the plate.
    Gose could win the CF job in ST, but if not he could start in Las Vegas, honing his discipline to reduce Ks and raise OBP.
    And Bonifacio could either play CF or either corner and lead off. He's a better OF than IF and he is always a threat on the basepaths.
    Former B'klyn Dodger fan. Mets Maniac since 1962.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Seriously though guys, looking at what the Rays got for Shields and Davis, I actually think the Mets will come out with more than people think.

Rays got Myers (#3 overall prospect), Odorizzi (#30 overall prospect), plus Montomery and a 3B prospect.

Don't be surprised if the Mets add a couple prospects other than Wheeler and end up getting TDA (#11 prospect), Syndergaard (#83 prospect), and Gose.

If Dickey signs an extension he'll be with TOR for at least 3 yrs and coming off a Cy Young. When did Shields win a Cy Young? Dickey had a much better season and has been very good over the last 3 yrs so its not like he came out of nowhere. Dickey is currently better than Shields. And actually, looking at Shields' career, he really hasn't been THAT great to be able to get the prospects that the Rays got for him.

Honestly, it might sound like a lot, but considering they are still just prospects and way too many good prospects fail, I really wouldn't be surprised if the Mets come away with a great haul if Dickey sign an extension.
    we have one of the best GM's in baseball, not a dumbass gm who is trying to save his job

vCash
    Maybe it is just Dickey for D'Arnaud. That seems like a trade Sandy would like. And one that has him looking at other teams to beat the offer for...

vCash
    Maybe it is just Dickey for D'Arnaud. That seems like a trade Sandy would like. And one that has him looking at other teams to beat the offer for...
    I'd like that a lot.

vCash
    I would do Dickey and Familia for TDA and Gose. Cmon Sandy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post

I agree the rays raped teh royals. Also i dont care how "smart" the Toronto GM is they are not ggetting a cy young for bargain bin players. Sandy stole Zack Wheeler for 2 months of beltran he always wnated wheeler during taht summer. Last month he had 2 targets myers and d'arnoud he will get TDA otherwise no deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY_Heartbreak View Post
    I would do Dickey and Familia for TDA and Gose. Cmon Sandy.
    not happening

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan10 View Post
    not happening
    A guy can dream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan10 View Post
    not happening
    well if you are a blue jay fan of course you would offer garbage

vCash
    Not happening.

Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast