Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    vCash
    AdamRubinESPN Cy-Gone? Source predicts R.A. Dickey trade today. Details: es.pn/12dNMEY

“Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste.”
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lvlheaded View Post
    I was kidding about the Bundy thing, could you imagine a rotation though with Bundy, Wheeler, Harvey

Anyway, I have a hard time seeing a match with Baltimore since I doubt they move Machado and they dont really have an impact bat at the top of their farm. Unless they are out of their minds and offering up Matt Weiters, I suspect they are trying to drive the price up on Toronto or prevent them from getting him all together
    If they are offering up Wieters, Bundy, or Machado I'd say it is a done deal by now because the Mets would jump all over any of those three names. Since they are still eyeing the field, I say it is probably a very weak offer. I don't think O's are a threat here.

Unless they are offering Nick Markakis and more?

vCash
    AdamRubinESPN One person from a team involved speculates landing spots for Dickey could include Texas, Toronto, Angels. No surprises with those three.

“Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste.”

vCash
    R.A. Dickey’s tenure with the Mets may only have hours remaining.

A baseball source famliar with Dickey's situation told ESPNNewYork.com that he expected Dickey to be traded by the Mets as soon as today.

“If I was in Vegas, then I would put some money on it,” the source said. “But the way this situation has gone, you never know.”

Said another baseball executive: “We’re at that sensitive spot.”

The Toronto Blue Jays, Texas Rangers and Los Angeles Angels are among the potential landing spots for Dickey, a major league executive whose team has pursued Dickey speculated.

vCash
    If we trade him to the Angels I want Boujos and Trumbo in the same deal... I just don't like either of the guys enough as center pieces. I need them together. Either that or Trumbo/Boujos + Conger + Garrett Richards...

Texas needs to offer Martin + Olt and then I'd try to work out a deal for Perez also... I just don't trust Olt + Martin enough.

And the Blue Jays, I want Travis D'Arnaud. If he isn't in it, I'm not making the deal.

vCash
    AdamRubinESPN Getting to crunch time for R.A. Dickey resolution. Very active today, apparently, on multiple fronts. #mets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    It's going to take more than just Travis to get Felix.
    I know you used Felix as an example but Sickels like Zunino better than Travis at the catcher position so that trade would never materialize.
    yeah obviously it would take more than D'Arnaud.. what i'm saying is the only way AA trades a big time prospect like TDA is if he gets a young controllable star back

and it doesn't have to be Felix specifically

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

vCash
    I'm a Jays fan but I just see the Angels as the more desperate team for pitching and will probably up the Jays offer.. Texas are also more likely than the Jays IMO

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

vCash
    Im getting nervous over here... they better not **** this up

vCash
    Olney speculates on Twitter that the Jays are the leader. Id have to believe that wouldnt be the case if TDA wasnt involved. Olt>JPA and Gose
    “It's still a game and you'd rather win it than lose it.”

There is An Angel in CitiField- LETS GO METS!

Proud to be PSD's "The Kid"

New York Giants-2012 World Champions

SuperMann #10, Superman wears Eli Pajamas

vCash
    Oh **** here we go lets get it!
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 12-14-2012 at 03:40 PM.

vCash
    Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN
    The Mets are making progress toward a trade of Cy Young winner R.A. Dickey. TOR has been seen as a strong possible fit all along.

Andy Martino ‏@MartinoNYDN
    Mets sources say no contract talks w Dickey after Wednesday. Thursday, Fri totally devoted to trade talks. Not hard to read those tea leaves

vCash
    For some reason... out of these three teams I can't see any REALLY giving a good enough package for Dickey.

Maybe this ends up being a 3 team deal so the Mets get exactly what they'd want? That's the best I can see...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lvlheaded View Post
    Olney speculates on Twitter that the Jays are the leader. Id have to believe that wouldnt be the case if TDA wasnt involved. Olt>JPA and Gose
    D'Arnaud maybe finally being available?

vCash
    I think its JPA.

Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast