Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    Wrong thread, we are obviously talking Melos effort, or according to some the lack there of. Where they rank in defense will probably be another thread started by a Nets fan.
    I thought we were talking about where the Knicks defense is at and how Melo's lack of it contributes to that ranking.

Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me

vCash
    Knicks are currently 12th in defensive efficiency. The game was a super close OT game in which the Knicks had a number of players out with injuries while the Nets were 100% healthy. We were leading in the end and let the game slip. It sucks we lost, but I'm not too concerned about the loss.

Melo's D on the whole has been very solid this year. As I said our D is actually 12th in efficiency right now and what really ****ed our ranking is the blow out vs Houston. At the start of the season every game has a huge effect on the stats, if we keep Pheonix under 90 points tomorrow we'll be in the top 10 yet again.

vCash
    I wanna see a vid of breaking down Knicks against Heat, or Spurs, does that exist?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VYDNyO-mQg

From the playoffs

vCash
    We have a winning record so far, I don't know why we are still talking Nets and Knicks. We can talk offense, FT shooing, but eventually people will bring up Melo and how he is so bad on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Im talking this year, not last.

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Im talking this year, not last.
    He does a lot of break downs and he takes requests. If you feel there is a really good game by the Knicks later, request him to break down that game.

I requested him to do the Warriors game and he said he would. And he did.

vCash
    I know what I see from Melo, pointing out 3 games that he hasn't performed well is ridiculous. On most nights, he carries this team. I know his defense is not great, but it has improved.

Classic DMF.....

Classic wavey......

vCash
    I know what I see from Melo, pointing out 3 games that he hasn't performed well is ridiculous. On most nights, he carries this team. I know his defense is not great, but it has improved.
    I am sure he doesn't disagree. He said the problems with the Knicks defense were the schemes, and sometimes Melo takes possessions off.

And I didn't hear anyone say anything about Novak, because CN was a lot more mean about Novak's defense in that game.

vCash
    Didn't Novack have 3 blocks the other night?
    Novak is pretty bad.

Classic DMF.....

Classic wavey......

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456