Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Carmelo is garbage on defense,he just to fat and to lazy.....he thinks that scoring 25 points on 45 % and his ISO garbage is the way to win championship....but with his joke defense Knicks will be happy if their not loose in the first round 4-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers4life08 View Post
    Carmelo is garbage on defense,he just to fat and to lazy.....he thinks that scoring 25 points on 45 % and his ISO garbage is the way to win championship....but with his joke defense Knicks will be happy if their not loose in the first round 4-0

vCash
    the title of this thread is very misleading. i thought it was going to be an actual breakdown of the game for both sides, not a breakdown of the defensive flaws the knicks had against the nets in one game.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers4life08 View Post
    was that english?

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Yep, and this is why I say these threads are intended at one thing, but after seeing some of these posters type, it might get comical. So I'm done, I'll just sit back and enjoy the show now.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Wow, this video makes me love Reggie Evans even more!

Nets '13-'14 Season: 43-36 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    See, this is why I said haters will only bring this up. My thoughts were correct .....
    He was stating facts. How is that hating?

Quote me

vCash
    Check the second part as well, this is a break down of the game.

vCash
    Idk, three different games analyzed at once, its hard to get a read on the east elite:
    Knicks beat heat- Knicks had no Amare and shumpert, impressive win or were the heat hung over from partying in ny?
    Nets beat Knicks- Knicks were even more shorthanded, what can be said about this win?
    Heat Dominate nets- off night for nets or is heat machine running on all cylinders?

Also, will Boston round into shape and be there at the end? Is Atlanta for real considering their schedule so far?
    Bottom line, its too early to really analyze things, need another month or two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    He was stating facts. How is that hating?
    Ok let's see fact...
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    So...same old Melo.

KNICKS R BAK
    ^^^ is this a fact, I don't think so, he has games that he doesn't look so great, but we have a winning record, and he showed effort in those.
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    lol
    This guy is in love with Lebron, so this is the response you get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Except, it hasn't in the Rockets game, Grizzlies game, and the Nets game.
    So you admit that it's only in 3 games that he has looked terrible, so really the effort is there, just not in 3 games.

No, they are 18th in defensive efficiency because they are and Melo feigns effort because he does.

Difficult concepts, I know, but they are there.
    The effort is there, maybe not all the time, but it's there. And as a fan of the Knicks, I would love to see him give all the time. I just think its funny that you want a serious thread when you have guys like these posting about Melo, but never post when he scores at will and we wind up winning. I actually thought he was gonna have trouble scoring against Wallace, but we all saw he can score on him, and on anyone else.

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Mine was in response to you I think saying the ******** line of "it's true cause this guy said it." As if his what he said held less weight.

So I rightfully pointed out, the things that were true were true because they actually happen.

vCash
    Even with the absolute turdfests put up by the Knicks in the Nets and Rockets games, the Knicks still have the highest SRS in the eastern conference.

The Nets are a tier below the Knicks.

The Heat have noticeably regressed from last season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    Ok let's see fact...
    New York is 12th in defensive efficiency: http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/tea...ff/order/false

Quote me

vCash
    Mine was in response to you I think saying the ******** line of "it's true cause this guy said it." As if his what he said held less weight.

So I rightfully pointed out, the things that were true were true because they actually happen.
    I wanna see a vid of breaking down Knicks against Heat, or Spurs, does that exist?

Classic DMF.....

Classic wavey......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    New York is 12th in defensive efficiency: http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/tea...ff/order/false
    Wrong thread, we are obviously talking Melos effort, or according to some the lack there of. Where they rank in defense will probably be another thread started by a Nets fan.

Classic DMF.....

Classic wavey......

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast