Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    That's why I said partly. I didn't say he was the sole reason they were the 18th best defensive team. But he is part of the problem, not the solution on defense.
    No you made it out like Melo was the sole reason.

Is it my fault the Bucks didnt have a good backup solution for Bogut when he wasnt on the floor. No-one asked them to have a backup all-star solution. just someone who could produce some defense. That's their fault. Especially with someone so injury prone. So tough ****. Defense is a team proposition if done properly.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    Melo has all the physical attributes and shot making ability to be a superstar. But when he feigns effort on defense, it hurts his team. But as the video said, it's the scheme that is the problem as well. Doubling in the wrong situations, etc.

I didn't make it sound like that. It's just you go in defense mode when you hear something about your favorite player. Be less defensive.

vCash
    If Melo lost his hairline, he would be better than Lebron. If Amare had a man purse he would be better than Wade. #Truthisms
    Deal with it

vCash
    That's why I said partly. I didn't say he was the sole reason they were the 18th best defensive team. But he is part of the problem, not the solution on defense.
    The sample size is too small, The Knicks can go back to dominat defense in 5 straight games then go back to top 5, but then have 5 bad games boom back to 20, its too soon.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starvingknick22 View Post
    :d

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    The sample size is too small, The Knicks can go back to dominat defense in 5 straight games then go back to top 5, but then have 5 bad games boom back to 20, its too soon.
    Well the large sample sizes don't help Melo's case for defense.

If you think he will turn it around, that's your prerogative and it is just wait-n-see now.

vCash
    Well the large sample sizes don't help Melo's case for defense.

If you think he will turn it around, that's your prerogative and it is just wait-n-see now.
    Melos defense has been fine. We will see playoff time which is all I care about. You want to try and say Melo is the same defender as his days in denver or when he got to NY, that is just false (Not saying you are)
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Your definition of a hater being someone who criticizes?

The Knicks are a good team, but if being called a hater means you aren't ignoring faults, that's dumb.

Using the term hater in any argument is dumb.
    I believe their are Melo haters in PSD, just search, but who cares really. These threads are gonna bring supporters and haters, if that was your sole purpose, so be it. But you know deep in your heart you will not get a mature thread when these 2 teams are involved. People will criticize Melo till the day he retires, I guess I should be used to you guys posting threads that have a hidden intent. Deny it all you want, but it shows Melo is the sole topic in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    I believe their are Melo haters in PSD, just search, but who cares really. These threads are gonna bring supporters and haters, if that was your sole purpose, so be it. But you know deep in your heart you will not get a mature thread when these 2 teams are involved. People will criticize Melo till the day he retires, I guess I should be used to you guys posting threads that have a hidden intent. Deny it all you want, but it shows Melo is the sole topic in this thread.
    You do realize you are the one that started the discussion on Melo, right? Go to page two.

vCash
    You do realize you are the one that started the discussion on Melo, right? Go to page two.
    Post 6 and 12, next time read your thread.

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Post 6 and 12, next time read your thread.
    It's pretty clear you were the catalyst in making it solely about Melo. Stop being so defensive.

vCash
    It's pretty clear you were the catalyst in making it solely about Melo. Stop being so defensive.
    Oh yeah, now I started it.

Classic DMF.....

Classic wavey......

vCash
    Oh yeah, now I started it.
    I even brought up the team offense and you shifted it back to haters and Melo.

vCash
    I even brought up the team offense and you shifted it back to haters and Melo.
    Ok, I'll take the blame.....

Classic DMF.....

Classic wavey......

vCash
    Ok, I'll take the blame.....
    OP is just dumb, don't even bother

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast