Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

BALLot DON'T LIE!!

Hey guys. I am trying to start a campaign to get Rasheed in the All Star game, mostly because of how awesome he is. I'm calling it, "Ball(OT) don't lie." Let's get Sheed into the game, if for no other reason than he would make the game interesting. BALLot DON'T LIE

vCash
    imagine that......

lol

vCash
    He's the only dude that would have the potential to pick up a technical at the ASG. FOr that alone, I think he deserves to get voted in!

On a side note, he's gotta stop with all these 3's and start dominating the post. He's got a REAL post game.

vCash
    Sheed has played a lot better than I expected before the season. As far as the all star game goes have fun with it but I can not imagine it actually happening.

vCash
    No offense but it's not going to happen. Even if it miraculously did happen, Rasheed wouldn't like it. He's an extremly proud individual and if he got voted in he would look at it like a circus side show type of thing. He knows that he didn't earn it and it would bother him. Kind of like in his first few games when people would scream Sheed everytime he took a shot and would start laughing. You could see he didn't like being looked at in that novelty type of regard.

vCash
    Oh.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    He's the only dude that would have the potential to pick up a technical at the ASG. FOr that alone, I think he deserves to get voted in!

vCash
    he would have to be voted in over lebron, melo or the 3rd big