Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post

I would be much more willing to part with Nick for Cabrera than i am for Upton.
    Really?????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso_Smith View Post
    Really?????
    Right lol. That pretty much sums up the rest of his post as well. I understand we need a SS more than a COF but let's be reasonable here.

vCash
    I don't know, I think I'd rather have Asdrubal than Upton too. Upton's career numbers are better than Cabrera's but not by a whole heck of a lot and a short stop would be much more valuable to this team than a corner outfielder at this point. If you asked me to pick the better player I'd say Upton but if you asked me who I'd rather see in a Tigers uniform in 2013 it would be Cabrera.

vCash
    Asdrubal UZR rating at SS in 2012 is -9.0 versus Peralta at 9.9...Asdrubal is not a guarantee to get to the World Series

vCash
    Upton has been a cancer at Arizona...maybe a new environment would suit him better???

vCash
    Yeah I would take Asdrubal over Upton any day. There are so many better OFs then Upton. Are OF is fine and we do not need any more additions. Getting sick of the Upton talks. We need a new SS and add to bullpen not another OF.

vCash
    Yunel Escobar is probably the best option for the Tigers (based on defensive abilities, contract, availability, etc.). Just my opinion.

vCash
    I agree, Upton would not be my first choice on where to spend our prospects.

vCash
    Escobar was already traded

vCash
    Just because he was traded once doesn't mean he can't get traded again lol. It would be a huge mistake to get Escobar. He's a joke in the clubhouse, can't hit, d isn't that much better than Peralta.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    Just because he was traded once doesn't mean he can't get traded again lol. It would be a huge mistake to get Escobar. He's a joke in the clubhouse, can't hit, d isn't that much better than Peralta.
    actually hes a highlight reel shortstop...
    BREAKOUT PLAYER OF THE YEAR..LEHGOO

DE 6'5 251 lbs OF PURE STEEL

#79 BIG WILLY YOUNG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso_Smith View Post
    Really?????

Quote Originally Posted by sc8581 View Post
    Right lol. That pretty much sums up the rest of his post as well. I understand we need a SS more than a COF but let's be reasonable here.
    Cabrera plays at a premium position that is very difficult to get good players. Asdrubal would be great here i think and would lock down SS for years. He'd be more valuable to this team than Upton, so yes, i would be more willing to give up Nick for him than Upton. Lets also remember that theres a chance Torii Hunter will decline and wont be the #2 hitter we are craving....Asdrubal is a switch hitter. Sounds like a perfect #2 batter to me.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 12-02-2012 at 11:05 PM.

vCash
    I don't want this guy at all for the price it would take. I'd rather sign Drew to a short deal or keep Peralta at short.

If we're gonna trade our top prospects then trade them for a STUD. I don't consider Cabrera to be a stud.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Cabrera's errors also come from his arm and not his glove. Throwing errors usually cost 2B as well. Peralta may not have range but at least he keeps guys at 1B.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12