Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    well thats that...he does speak a little english but didnt wanna use it today

vCash

vCash
    site says access denied

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFanBudMan74 View Post
    well thats that...he does speak a little english but didnt wanna use it today
    In Japan they learn English from grade school all the way through high school, but for whatever reason they're embarrassed to use it even though most are quite good.

vCash
    From a related article, a few Carlos Marmol quotes:

“I am happy we are adding good players to the team,” Carlos Marmol told ESPNChicago.com on Friday. “I hear (Fujikawa) is a good pitcher and we need all the help we can get to be better.”
    “Baseball is a business and I understand that,” Marmol said. “Hey, they almost traded me already so I can’t be surprised if it happens. I am a Cub and I hope to stay with them, but most of that is up to them. I will come to spring training ready to do my job and try to help the Cubs win.”
    “I was much stronger in the second half of the season,” Marmol said. “Throwing a two-seam fastball was the reason. My slider is a tougher pitch on my arm and I threw too many of them. (Pitching coach Chris) Bosio and (manager) Dale (Sveum) made me earn my job back by using the fastball.”
    [Marmol] was nearly dealt to the Los Angeles Angels for Dan Haren in November, but the deal fell apart.

“When they asked me to be traded I was nervous and sad but I said yes because I was going to a great team that has a chance to win,” Marmol said. “Baseball is about winning and making money for your family so I look forward to doing both.”

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    Haha...Mariano Rivera is going to make a fantastic pitching coach one day.

Nice shot by marmol on saying the cubs aren't a great chance to win, which I actually laugh at. He seems like a good guy
    #Turtlepower

Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

It is anyway, not anyways.

vCash
    Another yawn signing.

At least THeo hasn't forgotten the pacific rim though.

I do like that he is starting to re-forge relationships over there after the Fukudome fiasco.

vCash
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:cry:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910