Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I really do like Floyd, but the Redskins are pretty deep across the defensive line. Anything other than DB, RT or ILB would be highly disappointing.
    didnt see a Player close to floyds talent level and with the lack of top picks i figured id give ya the best talent on the board. rea.ching for needs can waste valuable picks

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    Ogletree? No way he makes it out the 1st. I'd hope the Bears take him
    dont have him declaring.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    FYI I have seen some of your mocks before in regards to us, you might wanna try and get a better read on us. Tyler Bray in the 2nd I believe you had at one point.
    because Josh Freemen is a Bad qb and other than his one good year hes been average at best.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    SF has the luxury and drafting position to take a flyer or two on players they can develop. We have one of the top DL coaches in the league and the players to help develop as well. Look at what Justin Smith has done with building Aldon Smith, I can't imagine what he'd do with someone who would be his eventual successor when he retires.
    still doesnt change the fact that hed still be a reach. and still doesnt change my opinion of him.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    because Josh Freemen is a Bad qb and other than his one good year hes been average at best.
    Thats a joke...best starting QB in the state of Florida

Hes a season away from breaking every Franchise passing record that matters.

go respond to my other post where I actually broke down what was wrong in this draft

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    still doesnt change the fact that hed still be a reach. and still doesnt change my opinion of him.
    Didn't argue that it would be a reach, but so was AJ Jenkins when we took him as well. Baalke is not afraid to draft someone a half a round early if its someone they like and someone they can groom which would be the case here as well.

vCash
    Sheldon Richardson is a great pick in that spot for the Saints. Nice job, as usual.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Thats a joke...best starting QB in the state of Florida

Hes a season away from breaking every Franchise passing record that matters.

go respond to my other post where I actually broke down what was wrong in this draft
    Id take Chad Henne over Freemen every day and twice on Gameday

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Didn't argue that it would be a reach, but so was AJ Jenkins when we took him as well. Baalke is not afraid to draft someone a half a round early if its someone they like and someone they can groom which would be the case here as well.
    eh i didnt think Jenkins was a Huge reach like Hunt would be. i think hunts about a 5th round player so it would be a much bigger reach than jenkins.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    No way are the Panthers going to take a slot WR at the top of the second round. Especially with Justin Hunter there. In fact, you have Justin Hunter going after his less talented WR teammate.

vCash
    eh i didnt think Jenkins was a Huge reach like Hunt would be. i think hunts about a 5th round player so it would be a much bigger reach than jenkins.
    Your the first I've seen say 5th rounder, latest I've seen him anywhere else (and I check ALOT of mocks) is 3rd. But hey that's why we each have opinions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    No way are the Panthers going to take a slot WR at the top of the second round. Especially with Justin Hunter there. In fact, you have Justin Hunter going after his less talented WR teammate.
    thats your opinion. Pattersons the better Pro WR than Hunter. Patterson is a Bigger Playmaker than Hunter. ur never happy with whoever i give you that is of value

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Your the first I've seen say 5th rounder, latest I've seen him anywhere else (and I check ALOT of mocks) is 3rd. But hey that's why we each have opinions.
    i have him about the 150th best player in the draft. i will say i wouldnt be shocked on a reach of him based on his athletic abilities but its gonna take a while for him to even play to his abilites. hes also an older rookie(gonna be 26 before the season even starts) is gonna knock him down a lil bit.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    thats your opinion. Pattersons the better Pro WR than Hunter. Patterson is a Bigger Playmaker than Hunter. ur never happy with whoever i give you that is of value
    I like Star Lotulelei just fine to Carolina. Patterson is not better than Hunter, and even if he was in the college game, he's definitely not a better NFL prospect. Hunter has star-type potential, even if he's quite raw. As far as Tavon Austin goes, just not that intriguing of an NFL player to me. He's a gadget/slot type guy, not a player a team with many holes like the Panthers should be taking early in round 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I like Star Lotulelei just fine to Carolina. Patterson is not better than Hunter, and even if he was in the college game, he's definitely not a better NFL prospect. Hunter has star-type potential, even if he's quite raw. As far as Tavon Austin goes, just not that intriguing of an NFL player to me. He's a gadget/slot type guy, not a player a team with many holes like the Panthers should be taking early in round 2.
    patterson to me looks alot more of a Playmaker and can be used at Returner as well as wr where he is pretty good at doing end arounds and just making plays. he seems atleast this year in terms of Playing to have played better than hunter who played somewhat timid and not like his freshmen or even sophmore year(before he got hurt).

i agree a bit on austin but maybe steve smith can get him to play into a wr like steve smith

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast