Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 62
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Lol its whatever u used to spell LEMME<<< Is that even a word???
    Half a the **** you say isn't even a word... Don't pull that garbage.
    Last edited by Gram; 12-02-2012 at 10:29 PM.

  2. 12-02-2012, 03:11 PM
    Reason
    insults and response

  3. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Yea exactly & people act like he is a seasoned vet or something. Not to mention nobodys questioning Irvings pg play when he is avg less apg & more turnovers then knight, Irving is at a whopping 4.1 turnover pg.
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32:24540351
    People seem to be forgetting how young Knight is still,not every PG comes in like Irving,Paul,etc.Theres a whole other class of really good young PGs in the league right now that needed 3 to 4 years to really understand the tempo of the game.Knight is falling right into category 2 hes on pace with guys like Lawson,Holiday,Teague.

  4. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Billups had been in the league for 6 seasons when he came to the Pistons, he did learn how to become a better PG. Knight can too, remember that he is only 21 yrs old, has been running the point since day one(for the most part).
    Give him another season, then you can start the Knight bashing, ala Stuckey.

    All I am saying is that it's like when people compared Bynum or Howard's rookie numbers with what Drummond could end up with, kind of a shot in the dark at this point.
    No he did not "learn". He was always a true point guard. He just only got an opportunity to show what he has when he came to the Pistons. What did Tmac do in toronto before he went to Orlando? Nothing, he always had the skills but only had the chance to show it in Orlando. Lemme guess, he just "learned it" in orlando right?
    Don't ever say Billups learned it, he always had it. I bet you never watched a game of Billups before he came to Detroit

    And all I'm saying is all you guys said the exact same crap when stuckey was at point. All you guys said give him another year or a better coach or better players. He got all that and is still and will always be a crap point guard in this league.

    I said from day one he isnt' a point gaurd and I was right. I'm saying Knight isn't one, and I will be right once again. He is scoring point gaurd. thats it!

    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Lol its whatever u used to spell LEMME<<< Is that even a word???
    It was auto correct

    lol mike

    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Exactly stop leaving out key facts like he said billups wasn't a good pg until he became a piston under coach Larry brown. Which was his 6th yr in the league some players adapt quicker then others. So are u saying rose westbrook Irving holiday are all true pgs? Because they aren't they are score 1st pgs exactly what knight is & he already can shoot better then all the pgs I named above. So it would be no billups if people wrote him off in his 2nd 3rd 4th or 5th yrs right??? So stop with your way to early write offs when knight just played his 82nd game 2days ago...
    Shut up, he was always good and only got a chance w/ det.

    When and why would I say westbrook, rose and irving are true pg? There not, there scoring point guards. There particular teams NEED them to score. We have other players that need to score like Monroe Drummond Singler. We need a point guard to set them up and not look to set himself up.

    Can you please use proper grammar, just a little man, I can't even understand some of the crap you write

    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Yea exactly & people act like he is a seasoned vet or something. Not to mention nobodys questioning Irvings pg play when he is avg less apg & more turnovers then knight, Irving is at a whopping 4.1 turnover pg.
    wow Stop looking at stats. Have you actually physically seen irving play compared to Knight? Irving is light years better then Knight in every aspect of the game. Gaurentee you only watch the Pistons and base every other player off them.

    And keep in mind teams focus more on irving then they do Knight. Irving gets doulbed tripled team all the time, don't sit their acting like Knight does.
    Last edited by shyfly24; 12-02-2012 at 04:09 PM.

  5. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    No he did not "learn". He was always a true point guard. He just only got an opportunity to show what he has when he came to the Pistons. What did Tmac do in toronto before he went to Orlando? Nothing, he always had the skills but only had the chance to show it in Orlando. Lemme guess, he just "learned it" in orlando right?
    Don't ever say Billups learned it, he always had it. I bet you never watched a game of Billups before he came to Detroit

    And all I'm saying is all you guys said the exact same crap when stuckey was at point. All you guys said give him another year or a better coach or better players. He got all that and is still and will always be a crap point guard in this league.

    I said from day one he isnt' a point gaurd and I was right. I'm saying Knight isn't one, and I will be right once again. He is scoring point gaurd. thats it!



    It was auto correct

    lol mike



    Shut up, he was always good and only got a chance w/ det.

    When and why would I say westbrook, rose and irving are true pg? There not, there scoring point guards. There particular teams NEED them to score. We have other players that need to score like Monroe Drummond Singler. We need a point guard to set them up and not look to set himself up.

    Can you please use proper grammar, just a little man, I can't even understand some of the crap you write



    wow Stop looking at stats. Have you actually physically seen irving play compared to Knight? Irving is light years better then Knight in every aspect of the game. Gaurentee you only watch the Pistons and base every other player off them.

    And keep in mind teams focus more on irving then they do Knight. Irving gets doulbed tripled team all the time, don't sit their acting like Knight does.
    Shy, you were in elementary school during that time, don't act like you watched him either.

  6. 12-02-2012, 04:18 PM
    Reason
    insults and response

  7. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Yea exactly & people act like he is a seasoned vet or something. Not to mention nobodys questioning Irvings pg play when he is avg less apg & more turnovers then knight, Irving is at a whopping 4.1 turnover pg.
    Nobody's agreeing with you. Stop acting like they are.

  8. #21
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    mike I love Knight, was just wondering if you still think that I hate him even though I loved him before you even knew who he was.

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Shy, you were in elementary school during that time, don't act like you watched him either.
    I've been a fan of his since his timberwolves days. He was always a point guard, but they never utilized his true potential

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,834
    vCash
    1500
    oh I didnt know the argument was that Knight is not a true PG because your right shy he will never probably be that and he is a combo guard like stuckey.Knight makes the passes though that stuckey dont and can shoot the ball better than stuck ever could as well so theres nothing wrong with scoring PGs as long as they score when they need too.

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Wtf do u mean he didn't learn??? Well explain how all those other teams didn't see what you are saying??? Now let's talk about your facts you said u started watching him in Minnesota but he played in Boston (who drafted him in '97) & billups didn't average 5+ apg until '01 so 4yrs & u giving up on knight in his 1st full yr in the NBA???
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24546324
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Billups had been in the league for 6 seasons when he came to the Pistons, he did learn how to become a better PG. Knight can too, remember that he is only 21 yrs old, has been running the point since day one(for the most part).
    Give him another season, then you can start the Knight bashing, ala Stuckey.

    All I am saying is that it's like when people compared Bynum or Howard's rookie numbers with what Drummond could end up with, kind of a shot in the dark at this point.
    No he did not "learn". He was always a true point guard. He just only got an opportunity to show what he has when he came to the Pistons. What did Tmac do in toronto before he went to Orlando? Nothing, he always had the skills but only had the chance to show it in Orlando. Lemme guess, he just "learned it" in orlando right?
    Don't ever say Billups learned it, he always had it. I bet you never watched a game of Billups before he came to Detroit

    And all I'm saying is all you guys said the exact same crap when stuckey was at point. All you guys said give him another year or a better coach or better players. He got all that and is still and will always be a crap point guard in this league.

    I said from day one he isnt' a point gaurd and I was right. I'm saying Knight isn't one, and I will be right once again. He is scoring point gaurd. thats it!

    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Lol its whatever u used to spell LEMME<<< Is that even a word???
    It was auto correct

    lol mike

    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Exactly stop leaving out key facts like he said billups wasn't a good pg until he became a piston under coach Larry brown. Which was his 6th yr in the league some players adapt quicker then others. So are u saying rose westbrook Irving holiday are all true pgs? Because they aren't they are score 1st pgs exactly what knight is & he already can shoot better then all the pgs I named above. So it would be no billups if people wrote him off in his 2nd 3rd 4th or 5th yrs right??? So stop with your way to early write offs when knight just played his 82nd game 2days ago...
    Shut up, he was always good and only got a chance w/ det.

    When and why would I say westbrook, rose and irving are true pg? There not, there scoring point guards. There particular teams NEED them to score. We have other players that need to score like Monroe Drummond Singler. We need a point guard to set them up and not look to set himself up.

    Can you please use proper grammar, just a little man, I can't even understand some of the crap you write

    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Yea exactly & people act like he is a seasoned vet or something. Not to mention nobodys questioning Irvings pg play when he is avg less apg & more turnovers then knight, Irving is at a whopping 4.1 turnover pg.
    wow Stop looking at stats. Have you actually physically seen irving play compared to Knight? Irving is light years better then Knight in every aspect of the game. Gaurentee you only watch the Pistons and base every other player off them.

    And keep in mind teams focus more on irving then they do Knight. Irving gets doulbed tripled team all the time, don't sit their acting like Knight does.

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    portland, Or
    Posts
    3,171
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    People seem to be forgetting how young Knight is still,not every PG comes in like Irving,Paul,etc.Theres a whole other class of really good young PGs in the league right now that needed 3 to 4 years to really understand the tempo of the game.Knight is falling right into category 2 hes on pace with guys like Lawson,Holiday,Teague.
    I agree, I thought of those players, J Jack as well. I would be happy with a player that rivals Billups or Lawson after next season(would like a superstar,).

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    portland, Or
    Posts
    3,171
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Exactly stop leaving out key facts like he said billups wasn't a good pg until he became a piston under coach Larry brown. Which was his 6th yr in the league some players adapt quicker then others. So are u saying rose westbrook Irving holiday are all true pgs? Because they aren't they are score 1st pgs exactly what knight is & he already can shoot better then all the pgs I named above. So it would be no billups if people wrote him off in his 2nd 3rd 4th or 5th yrs right??? So stop with your way to early write offs when knight just played his 82nd game 2days ago...
    Hope that wasn't directed at me son.

  14. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Wtf do u mean he didn't learn??? Well explain how all those other teams didn't see what you are saying??? Now let's talk about your facts you said u started watching him in Minnesota but he played in Boston (who drafted him in '97) & billups didn't average 5+ apg until '01 so 4yrs & u giving up on knight in his 1st full yr in the NBA???
    wow dude. Read my post again and understand it before you post.

    Did Toronto see Tmac become a superstar in orlando? Did that idiot Joe D see Afflalo become a solid player in this league?

    You don't learn court vision, its ingrained in you.

    again, stop going by stats. Billups played on 5 teams in 7 years. 5 diff teams, diff coaches, diff systems, diff players and was not utilized to his full potential.

    Explain why our team was top 10 in assists in billups last year w/ us and then the very next year when stuckey took over we were second to last? Explain? He had the same team after Iverson left as Billups.

    And also keep in mind Knight has progressively gotten worse at the point position. Check his assist to turnover ratio the last 8 games or so
    Billups NEVER averaged the kind of turnovers that Knight does. He takes care of the ball which is key to being a pure point
    Last edited by shyfly24; 12-02-2012 at 10:46 PM.

  15. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Mike you are clueless when it comes to the game.

    This type of team who is incapable of landing a superstar NEEDS a pure point guard to run the team. Were not the Lakers, or Okc or Heat where you don't need one cause they have other players that make up for it.

    Thats why we won a championship in 04 w/ billups.

    Mike sits up their and doesn't call me a true piston fan ... Don't ever diss on Billups when he lead our team to a title. A true fan will always acknowledge that

  16. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    oh I didnt know the argument was that Knight is not a true PG because your right shy he will never probably be that and he is a combo guard like stuckey.Knight makes the passes though that stuckey dont and can shoot the ball better than stuck ever could as well so theres nothing wrong with scoring PGs as long as they score when they need too.
    There is nothing wrong w/ scoring point guards if they were on OKC Heat or Lakers. This team needs a true point.

    I didn't think Knight was this bad, I honestly thought he was one, but after seeing him this year, its unbelievable how bad he is at it.

    Dude reminds me of rodrigue beubious, he plays just like him

  17. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,834
    vCash
    1500
    Billups was one of the best floor generals Ive seen but thereis not many other points besides a select few that run a offense like that and we won that championship once we got Rasheed who was a star player.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •