Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Pretty much every good MLB player that wasn't selected in the first round before the cubs pick could have been had. If you want to get upset by that, fine.
    Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

It is anyway, not anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    That's the whole point. If he's selected in the 2006 Rule 5 draft, he has to be placed and left on the 2007 roster.
    I wasn't sure about whether or not they were considering the 2006 Rule 5 draft to be the one that went into effect for 2006 or 2007. I thought they might have said 2006 Rule 5 draft meaning the draft before the 2006 season, as that would also make sense.

I apologize.

vCash

a soriano fan

saY WHAT U WANT ABOUT HIS CONTRACT AND I WILL AGREE YES HE MAKES TOO MUCH MONEY YES HE STILL IS SHAKY DEFENSIVELY .HOWEVER OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS CAN U NAME A CUB THAT HAS PRODUCED MORE HOMERUNS?RBIS? NO U CANT WE CANT REPLACE HIS BAT AT THIS MOMENT ,WHY TRADE A POWER HITTER WHEN WE DONT HAVE ONE TO REPLACE HIM.NO THIS TO ME IS A BAD MOVE NOT JUST CAUSE I LIKE SORIANO BUT BECAUSE HE IS THE PERFECT ORGANIZATIONAL PLAYER .HE DOESNT COMPLAIN GETS BOED HE DOESNT REACT NEGATIVELY AT FANS HE GETS BOED HE IS A AUTOMATIC 30 TO 38 HOMER PLAYER NOW. WE CANT REPLACE HIS BAT

vCash
    Calm down, buddy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by str8balla4life View Post
    saY WHAT U WANT ABOUT HIS CONTRACT AND I WILL AGREE YES HE MAKES TOO MUCH MONEY YES HE STILL IS SHAKY DEFENSIVELY .HOWEVER OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS CAN U NAME A CUB THAT HAS PRODUCED MORE HOMERUNS?RBIS? NO U CANT WE CANT REPLACE HIS BAT AT THIS MOMENT ,WHY TRADE A POWER HITTER WHEN WE DONT HAVE ONE TO REPLACE HIM.NO THIS TO ME IS A BAD MOVE NOT JUST CAUSE I LIKE SORIANO BUT BECAUSE HE IS THE PERFECT ORGANIZATIONAL PLAYER .HE DOESNT COMPLAIN GETS BOED HE DOESNT REACT NEGATIVELY AT FANS HE GETS BOED HE IS A AUTOMATIC 30 TO 38 HOMER PLAYER NOW. WE CANT REPLACE HIS BAT
    What about 2008-2011?
    Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

It is anyway, not anyways.

vCash
    why are you YELLING?

vCash
    Actually not too sad to see him stay.

He had a great year last year. Almost living up to his contract for the first time. Plus he's really matured with the partying and womanizing so I feel he is a good club house present for the younger generation like Castro whom we know already has a bit of a sexual assault problem.

vCash
    Good club house present, just in time for the holidays

vCash
    Look out non-consenting women of Chicago, Soriano and Starlin are on the loose!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Good club house present, just in time for the holidays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstrat25 View Post
    why are you YELLING?
    because he found out he can't change his tag name...

Abide!

vCash
    He can't stop yelling that's how he talks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    He can't stop yelling that's how he talks.
    Ain't you seen my movies?!?!?!

Juice! That was a good one!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Milnertime View Post
    Ain't you seen my movies?!?!?!

Juice! That was a good one!
    you guys are nuts...ha ha ha.
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Why do they need his bat when this team is gonna stink again next year anyways? Makes no sense not to trade him if they can get anything of nice value from somebody. At this point Id consider eating his entire salary too, to allow him to bring back the best talent possible.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast