Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Broken IPad

vCash

Broken IPad

My IPad 4th gen broke. I didn't get the apple care so that out of the realm, because I don't want to pay 300 dollars to replace a product. Its a small crack so its not to big, but I'm worried that it will keep getting bigger. Is there any way I can keep it at that size crack, and if so how?

vCash
    My guess is you can use some kind of compound similar to the kind people use to fix cracks on their windshield.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    This isn't my IPad, but my cousins. He broke it 3 days after buying, do you think going to the store they would offer some sort of one time deal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kjoke View Post
    This isn't my IPad, but my cousins. He broke it 3 days after buying, do you think going to the store they would offer some sort of one time deal?
    They might have a 30 or 90 day thing regardless of whether you purchase Apple Care or not.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    A friend of mine cracked his after having it for a few months. He took it into the Apple store and they gave him a new one no questions asked. He didn't have apple care either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kjoke View Post
    Most stores have a minimum 30 day return policy just say it was like that out the package