Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    So what is the exact deal with Bynum? He is out for the season right or maybe back for playoffs?
    Wish i knew

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    Deng has never received ONE single All Defense Vote. Hell, Lou Williams got 6 last year alone. Oh, but Lou is 6 times the defender that Deng is ( LOL )
    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bulls/2012...l-defensi.html
    also this 2nd team all defense your making yourself look really bad today.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    So what is the exact deal with Bynum? He is out for the season right or maybe back for playoffs?
    Out indefinitely. Don't think anyone should expect him to play this season IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Wish i knew
    Kind of crazy but, I lucked out cause my fantasy league veto'd a deal I had setup last year to recieve Bynum and his 1st rd pick for Dwight and my 16th.

vCash

Game 17 (12-1-12): Sixers (10-6) @ Bulls (7-7)

Lets get off the troll and talk about why the sixers lost the game.

Overmatched physically by the toughest frontcourt in basketball.... On a tough back to back.

Combined with poor shooting from our wings (turner and jrich) jrich forced shots rather than hitting wode open 3s (maybe he got cocky from last night?), and turner was taking jumpers a little outside his comfort zone (maybe 5-8 feet too far from the basket)

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEraFt.ET12 View Post
    Out indefinitely. Don't think anyone should expect him to play this season IMO.
    Ouch. Well better he gets healthy and maybe you guys can add another player to your roster. However I think the presence of a guy like him alone makes tonight a completely different game.

You guys have a team that can work well with a great big like Bynum. Unlike what took place in Orlando with a ton of perimeter chuckers while Dwight cleaned up house down low.

vCash
    The positive tonight for you guys was Jrue pretty much did whatever the **** he wanted too on Kirk. My god that was terrible to watch how outmatched he was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge:24536411
    Hawes, Kwame, and lavoy are awful. Why DC won't just play moultrie and let him develop is beyond me.

Thad had a nice game. Jrue had a good game on the stat sheet, but he was too reliant on jumpers. Not the type of game I want to see from him.

Obviously ET had clunker from a shooting perspective. He was 3-12 on shots outside the paint. Too many jumpers.

Just a bad game from a team perspective.
    Also want to add that our bench needs to step up. It seems like we don't get much production out of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash

Hawes and wright need to play better

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Our frontcourt was pesky, but a bit outmatched.

Our perimeter faced a tougher task than they are thus far accustomed to this season, and weren't quite ready to take full hold of what should have been an advantage.

JRich is a vital cog, but is playing too large of a role. This will likely become more apparent the more playoff caliber defenses/wing talents that we face.

DWright must never ever never ever ever ever again put the ball on the floor to make a play going base line. As over-simplistic of a view as this may be, the Sixers might have 1-2 more wins thus far this season if the coach simplifies his offensive role (go stand in the corner and shoot....occasionally try to sneak a cut into the basket....if it is absolutely impossible to get the shot off over the defender...only 1 dribble baseline is allowed or 2 dribbles in any other direction before giving up the rock for the offense to reset....do not try to make an actual play off the dribble yourself).
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy553 View Post
    Geeze this team is nowhere near a contender without Bynum that low post threat. The offense looks downright ugly especially when playing good defensive teams. Probably an 8 seed.
    Really. No **** we're not a contender without Bynum. We aren't one with him either.

You make some of the weirdest, no **** posts I've ever seen and it seems like you only post when we are losing or game or lose a game and it's always something negative. Guess what we're not a contender with him either at this point. We are 10-7 this season without him which is pretty freaking good in my eyes. Do you really expect this team to be a contender this season. There are only about 5 teams in the NBA that are contenders. We aren't one of them with Bynum.

BTW that and 1 non call was horrible officiating and to me changed the complexion of the game. With that and 1 it makes it a 1 possession game with a minute and change to go. Probably a 1 point game if Holiday makes his free throw. I couldn't believe the refs waved that off.
    Last edited by bootsy; 12-02-2012 at 01:26 AM.

vCash
    ^^ id say with a healthy bynum theres no reason for the sixers not to be the 2nd best team in the east.

would that qualify them as contenders or are we under the understanding the miami is the only contender in the east with 3 or 4 teams that could come out of the west?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    ^^ id say with a healthy bynum theres no reason for the sixers not to be the 2nd best team in the east.

would that qualify them as contenders or are we under the understanding the miami is the only contender in the east with 3 or 4 teams that could come out of the west?
    I don't know maybe we'd be 2nd best. With Bynum we'd be on the same line as the Knicks(I can't believe I'm including them because I still think they are a fraud), Brooklyn(same opinion as the Knicks) and Boston. Playing for 2nd place. We still wouldn't be contenders. There's really only 1 legit contender in the East and we all know who that is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    I don't know maybe we'd be 2nd best. With Bynum we'd be on the same line as the Knicks(I can't believe I'm including them because I still think they are a fraud), Brooklyn(same opinion as the Knicks) and Boston. Playing for 2nd place. We still wouldn't be contenders. There's really only 1 legit contender in the East and we all know who that is.
    we would be better than boston and new york surely and it would be a toss up with us and the nets

2012 allstar

vCash

I think the nets are the fraud team.

gotta pay the troll toll

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast