Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    Deng is HIGHLY regarded as a Poor defender. Once saw Kobe put up 38 on him in 1 Quarter....ONE QUARTER Hommie. Now I don't expect that from Turner, cause lets face it, Kobe is 20 times the Talent that Julias Erving was....let alone Turner. But I expected more then 5-17 or whatever.

Nice game Turner.....NOT!!!
    Uhhh really?

Anywhoo good game fellas.

Shame Bynum is injured he will be huge for you guys. That's essentially 20/10 off the sheets.

vCash
    Deng is HIGHLY regarded as a Poor defender. Once saw Kobe put up 38 on him in 1 Quarter....ONE QUARTER Hommie. Now I don't expect that from Turner, cause lets face it, Kobe is 20 times the Talent that Julias Erving was....let alone Turner. But I expected more then 5-17 or whatever.

Nice game Turner.....NOT!!!
    you lost me there.

vCash
    deleted post that was deleted.[/B]
    Last edited by Fred; 12-02-2012 at 09:47 AM.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Turner wasnt our worst player tonight. He was probably our 4th best guy out there.... Not that thats saying a ton, but still.

Also, deng is highly regarded as a good defender and has been for years.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Turner wasnt our worst player tonight. He was probably our 4th best guy out there.... Not that thats saying a ton, but still.

Deng has never received ONE single All Defense Vote. Hell, Lou Williams got 6 last year alone. Oh, but Lou is 6 times the defender that Deng is ( LOL )

vCash
    We were just so overmatched inside.

How do the bulls get 3 bigs better than any of ours? Lol

This is why we need andrew bynum in a sixers jersey

remoived deleted post .
    Wow....

Crazy nonsense post of the night.
    Last edited by Fred; 12-02-2012 at 09:47 AM.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Deng has never received ONE single All Defense Vote. Hell, Lou Williams got 6 last year alone. Oh, but Lou is 6 times the defender that Deng is ( LOL )
    You're kidding right? He was on the all defensive team last year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    I've already put A Bynum Sucks on my ignore list I urge everyone else to do the same and just ignore the troll. Its only a matter of time until he's banned like Ricky and then permabanned in the end.
    He's been saying stupid **** all season, doubt he is ever gonna get banned. As for Ricky.. he is just an attention whore lol.. u all give him the attention blame yourselves.. Would be nice if someone would ban that A_Bynum guy though..

vCash
    Hawes, Kwame, and lavoy are awful. Why DC won't just play moultrie and let him develop is beyond me.

Thad had a nice game. Jrue had a good game on the stat sheet, but he was too reliant on jumpers. Not the type of game I want to see from him.

Obviously ET had clunker from a shooting perspective. He was 3-12 on shots outside the paint. Too many jumpers.

Just a bad game from a team perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Yeah Deng is the best perimeter defender the Bulls have and has had success defending some of the elite SF's in the league. At least as well as they can be defended.

vCash

If thats true, all that tells me is that 6 voters need to lose their right to vote....

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    that alone shows how flawed judging a player that way is..
    if you wacth deng he is an above average defender and i cant blame evan for stuggling between us getting pounded inside and him having a tough macth up

2012 allstar

vCash
    Are you on acid? or just trolling? Surprised anyone is taking you seriously haha

vCash
    So what is the exact deal with Bynum? He is out for the season right or maybe back for playoffs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEraFt.ET12 View Post
    Are you on acid? or just trolling? Surprised anyone is taking you seriously haha
    My point exactly. I mean seriously do those guys value their sanity. Why even bother with something like that. It clearly doesn't have a life and is just coming here to frustrate real 76ers fans. Leave it let it die.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast