Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Wiz Khalifa - O.N.I.F.C.

What do you guys think about the album? I'm not a big Wiz fan but I think this is album is actually pretty good.
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    I feel like every time Wiz releases a project, people always say that. He puts out some pretty good stuff imo.

I'll definitely peep this.

vCash
    He changed his style completely. He does not care about the music anymore all he cares about is the money and popularity in return

vCash
    Hated it. And I liked Rolling Papers.

The songs with Akon, 2 Chainz, and The Weeknd were the only ones I liked.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Where can I hear the album?

edit: Nevermind, I found it
    Last edited by salsa; 12-03-2012 at 08:47 PM.
    [Center]FEAR THE DEAR

vCash
    ONIFC>Rolling Papers. Easily.

vCash
    Hmmmm...Have to say I was very dissappointed by this.

It’s not that hes just fallen off, but his beat selection has dramatically gotten worse. Lets face it Wiz has never really been THAT GOOD of a rapper, but he used to have incredible beats on his album that would carry him. Think Kush & OJ. That **** had ****in classic beats (Still Blazin, The Kid Frankie, Never Been, etc), and on top of that he had, like someone previously said, his own niche, where he would use his own flow and change up his delivery every once and again

In the past couple years, Wiz has slowly drifted away from this niche. His flow has gotten worse and now he sounds like every other generic rapper thats played on the radio. I didnt expect the beats to drop off as much as they did either, but every ****in song on this album sounds the same. These beats are not good at all and it is truly dissappointing. It is the same simple, lame trap-ish type beat on every track. What happened to the funk & soul…he sounded best over that

And heaven for bid he change his subject matter up. Now that he is on the radio and **** now, you’d think there be some varying lyrical content. Not just pot and champagne…we get it Wiz, you smoke weed. At this point he has just become a broken record, and its pretty saddening..he used to be one of my favorite rappers.
    I got really into this lol but this was Wiz’s last chance to save his main audience thats managed to stay with him since Rolling Papers. He even said he would go back to roots too, in the summer. rant over lol

vCash
    This is really lame.

And to say this is better than Rolling Papers is stupid because Rolling Papers is one of the worst albums I've heard.

vCash
    Rolling Papers was really bad aside from about three or four songs.

This is alright. I'd give it a 5/10. Hate when Wiz uses other artists on hooks.

vCash
    Wish he still made songs like he did on flight school.... That will probably be from first to last track my favorite wiz drop, mixtape or album.
    Adopt a Packers
    SAM "Less than Tim Jennings the Nickel Corner" SHIELDS
    and Davante "I'm good at catching" Adams

Davante Adams

vCash
    Some solid songs, but mostly nothing worth listening to more than once. "Time" is pretty chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    He's not that good anymore imo. Miss those songs like Never Ever, Never Been, Teach You to Fly, Youngin' On His Grind, Goodbye, G'd Up, etc.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Not impressed
    Future Ace

vCash
    Wiz hasn't been good since Kush and OJ.

vCash
    album would be better if they took all wiz verses off, kept the beats and the hooks

otherwise, this is horirble

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast