Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    A goon? No. Make up your damn mind son. First you said I have done an awful job of putting the roster together. Do you know how much it cost to get MTM to come back? It was a hell of alot! I had to give him what he wanted to get him to come back and to get what I wanted. Putting a roster together of superstars isn't easy, especially when the past regime (Moose!) ran them off. I finally got MTM to come back and there will be four other surprise entrants in the Rumble.
    Mtm is pathetic and a complete joke he couldn't keep up with me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    O I'm going be booted from your rigged rumble which clearly a member of the **** family the name stolen from me and riv will clearly win. Boot me from the rumble I have no chance anyway with you pulling the strings and cheating for the pathetic group you have.
    Ummm you weren't nothing more then the 4th person to ever be in the family at best... So where in the hell do you get off saying anything is stolen from you? And I beat you and I've beaten Riv , neither of have ever came close to beating me
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Ummm you weren't nothing more then the 4th person to ever be in the family at best... So where in the hell do you get off saying anything is stolen from you? And I beat you and I've beaten Riv , neither of have ever came close to beating me
    We tied that is close to beating you genius and I was not fourth i was first

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    We tied that is close to beating you genius and I was not fourth i was first
    MITB you were in it... I knocked you off the ladder moments before I won....
    I put everything on the line vs you one on one walked out with everything....
    KOTR... A prestige championship shot on the line and I man handled you.... And went on to win GOLD
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Face it JRM, you have been given more opportunities than anyone, and because of your own shortcomings you fall short. The only reason you hold gold now is because you had to ride on H Towns coat tails to get it. Just like you had to ride Rivs coat tails before.

vCash
    Again with the attacking of his ego just so he attacks me stuff

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    I would never do such a thing sir.

vCash
    I would never do such a thing sir.
    Watch he attacks me and we will come back to this talk after I had to chainsaw him cuz he wouldn't stop punching me

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    MITB you were in it... I knocked you off the ladder moments before I won....
    I put everything on the line vs you one on one walked out with everything....
    KOTR... A prestige championship shot on the line and I man handled you.... And went on to win GOLD
    You put everything on the line and it was a draw... You didn't beat me as I didn't beat you.
    MITB was rigged to begin with
    Kotr you got me every dog has his day.

Face it JRM, you have been given more opportunities than anyone, and because of your own shortcomings you fall short. The only reason you hold gold now is because you had to ride on H Towns coat tails to get it. Just like you had to ride Rivs coat tails before.
    I was given one opportunity and that was MITB.

vCash
    You had an opportunity in KOTR and you had a Prestige title shot and you had a shot a winning the mitb case again. You lost all those opportunities.

vCash
    You had an opportunity in KOTR and you had a Prestige title shot and you had a shot a winning the mitb case again. You lost all those opportunities.
    Ya and I tied for the case the second time.
    When did I have a prestige shot?
    Kotr I lost

vCash
    I told you guys from the start just put me on top and call it a day.... 10 in a row and pulled out both wins at the last pay per view...Current champ of champs and tag team champs.... All this gold is heavy

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Too bad I'm at the top instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Squibble Squabble

vCash
    I'm actually number one in the rankings once they get updated x doesn't count

vCash
    I just picked up 7 plus points this past pay per view I believe.... Its ridiculous how good I am. With the Promo battles as well I could get more.... Me and Wrigs owned people in Promo for the tag titles and well me and dmac decimated with promo in war games....I could even have more than 7.... I am not even trying to be brutally honest.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast