Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFanatic19 View Post
    Ok. I agree, never said they would.

....Okay? Three WS contenders in 2 other divisions. 2 of them win their divisions and one of them gets WC number 1. How does that exclude the Royals from the second wild card?

Okay, again, I agree and never said they'd beat out the Tigers, but anything is possible. If KC does trade for Price, I see no reason to believe why they wouldn't be involved in a wild card race.
    I did forget the 2nd wild card but still... Yankees, Tigers, Angels I got these teams winning the divisions next year ... so the Royals would have to beat out the Rangers, Orioles, A's for 2 spots ... I don't see them beating two of those teams out ... then you still have the White Sox, Rays, maybe even the Red Sox depending on their off season ... I just don't see it happening
    Last edited by Mr. LA; 12-01-2012 at 04:12 PM.

vCash
    But I'm not saying they're going to go to the playoffs if they get Price. They will be involved in the playoff race and make things more interesting. With Price, along with other guys they pick up this offseason, I wouldn't say the Orioles and A's are much better than the Royals.

They would be even better in the future, with Price being under team control until 2016. If I'm KC, I'm all over Tampa trying to make a deal happen.

vCash
    Dodgers actually could put together a good package for price if they wanted. I could easily see the dodgers going for it. They have ridiculous money to spend. Kershaw and price 1-2 would be a dominant force for years to come.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Dodgers actually could put together a good package for price if they wanted. I could easily see the dodgers going for it. They have ridiculous money to spend. Kershaw and price 1-2 would be a dominant force for years to come.
    What are the Dodgers going to give the Rays that they actually want for Price?

vCash
    TBH I'd rather we put together a package for Felix Hernandez ... Price or Hernandez both work though ... then sign Greinke of course ...

Kershaw, Greinke, Hernandez/Price

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    What are the Dodgers going to give the Rays that they actually want for Price?
    Billingsley, Gordon, Zach Lee, Joc Pederson, Cash, take a bad contract or two

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    I said that they will actually wont.

And they don't have any bad contracts for you to take off their hands.

Lee is the only player they would actually want that you offered, maybe Pederson. Cash would be great. But not for their ace when they are a 90 win team.

Most teams don't have the pieces that the Rays would actually demand for 3 years of Price.

vCash
    The Royals do, which is why I see why they would make a strong push for him.

vCash
    The dodgers could offer Ethier (obviously pay some of his salary), lee, pederson, Gordon. That isn't a crap offer. It may or may not be the best offer tb will get but it certainly is not a crap offer by any means.

vCash
    That's garbage. Totally bias crap offer from a Dodgers fan.

vCash
    You don't think they'd be in a playoff race, even with Price as their ace?
    I 100% think they would be
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    The dodgers could offer Ethier (obviously pay some of his salary), lee, pederson, Gordon. That isn't a crap offer. It may or may not be the best offer tb will get but it certainly is not a crap offer by any means.
    I'm pretty sure the main reason the Rays would want to move Price is to get young talented players on cheap contracts. Ethier is out of the question considering this but that's really not a bad offer if they pay the majority of Ethier's deal.

vCash
    Now HE is someone the Royals should pursue. I see them as a true contender with him in KC.

Would absolutely need to giv eup Myers +, though.
    Lol. True contender for what 3rd place?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mtf View Post
    Why didn't you factor Jurickson Profar into the discussion about the top 3 prospects from the Rangers?
    Ah, that makes the conversation much more interesting. I assume everyone automatically takes him off the table because he's so Hansel right now.

vCash
    [QUOTE=tripleplay2007:24532515]
    That's garbage. Totally bias crap offer from a Dodgers fan.[/QUOTE
    That's a great package bills can potentially be an ace..and you still 2 good prospects and speedy Dee Gordon

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast