Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Post Official Off-Topic discussions Movies/tv shows/video games

http://www.nba2k.org/2013/09/nba-2k1...-revealed.html

Youtube video of the Bucks ratings. Roster isn't 100% accurate. They don't have the Suns trade of Butler.

Kravstov 57
    Giannis 60
    Middleton 60
    Henson 64 -1 injury?
    Zaza 65
    Neal 66 -1 injury?
    Udoh 67
    Wolters 68
    Delfino 69
    Ridnour 69 -1 injury?
    Smith 71
    Ersan 72 -1 injury?
    Knight 73
    Sanders 79
    Mayo 81

Not sure if the -1 means injured or they were rated less from previous season? Tempted to buy 2k14 since my last NBA games was 2k11. So I been out of the loop a while. That was last time I bought Madden as well Madden11. Not sure if I have the time though since I just got GTA5 a few days ago. Not sure if Raduljica is in the game or have to wait for a roster update? Not sure when this youtube video was made.

vCash
    Watch the video towards the end shows the Suns roster. Butler is a 80.

vCash
    Was at the Whitewater Walmart today for groceries. But also planned on picking up NBA2K14. But sold out. Nothing new. They must not order much at that store. A ton of shelves are empty in the food isles as well as games. I know I was a couple days late from GTA5 release and they were sold out. But I did call that day before I drove there asking if they had GTA5 in stock. Lady said yeah they got plenty. Get there and GTA5 was sold out night before. Now today no NBA2K14 either. Guess maybe its best I buy it for Xbox1 next month instead. Oh well got two thirty packs of Miller High Life. Almost weekend might as well let r' rip.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Was at the Whitewater Walmart today for groceries. But also planned on picking up NBA2K14. But sold out. Nothing new. They must not order much at that store. A ton of shelves are empty in the food isles as well as games. I know I was a couple days late from GTA5 release and they were sold out. But I did call that day before I drove there asking if they had GTA5 in stock. Lady said yeah they got plenty. Get there and GTA5 was sold out night before. Now today no NBA2K14 either. Guess maybe its best I buy it for Xbox1 next month instead. Oh well got two thirty packs of Miller High Life. Almost weekend might as well let r' rip.
    Walmart in Whitewater is always out of everything! I had to go to Mukwonago to get my copy.

vCash
    I love the Mukwonago store. But farther away. It reminds me of the Walmart on 27th st. near the hospital in Milwaukee. They were fully stocked all the time. I had to pay a extra $11 to rush GTA5 in the mail from Amazon. Still haven't gotten online yet on that game either. Wished I never bought it now.

vCash
    Yeah some of the players are a bit underrated but he it's the Bucks, what'd you expect.

Anyone plan on going to the home opener?
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    http://www.nba2k.org/2013/09/nba-2k1...-revealed.html

Youtube video of the Bucks ratings. Roster isn't 100% accurate. They don't have the Suns trade of Butler.

Kravstov 57
    Giannis 60
    Middleton 60
    Henson 64 -1 injury?
    Zaza 65
    Neal 66 -1 injury?
    Udoh 67
    Wolters 68
    Delfino 69
    Ridnour 69 -1 injury?
    Smith 71
    Ersan 72 -1 injury?
    Knight 73
    Sanders 79
    Mayo 81

Not sure if the -1 means injured or they were rated less from previous season? Tempted to buy 2k14 since my last NBA games was 2k11. So I been out of the loop a while. That was last time I bought Madden as well Madden11. Not sure if I have the time though since I just got GTA5 a few days ago. Not sure if Raduljica is in the game or have to wait for a roster update? Not sure when this youtube video was made.
    Who is smith? Please don't tell me that's ish smith on our roster prior to trade for Butler. GTA5 online is starting to work its a blast when it does should be a patch out today to help fix the loading into tutorial. Looking forward to fanfest this weekend followed by some beers, early morning Sunday for golf tourney then Pack!

vCash
    Yeah its Ish Smith. So soon as you get the game you have to make the trade for Butler. 2 for 1. Then not sure if Raduljica is in the game. Probably be added in a roster update later after preseason is over with.

vCash
    hey does anyone know of sites for steaming football games jw?
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Any of you guys have xb1 or ps4? If so what are your opinions on it? I owned both last gen n prefered the ps3 but I only used it for madden nba mlb cod n a few other games. Im not so much into the entertainment aspect as I am the gaming aspect..
    What do you guys think would be the better system for me?
    Thanks for any input

vCash
    I had money for both systems but then my car needed some expense repairs recently. So now i'm broke for the moment. But been hearing both systems are kinda faulty at the moment. The factory workers in Taiwan were sabotaging the ps4 for lousy wages. Also heard the hdmi hook up were kinda broken and system over heated. Xbox 1 I was told the disc thing gets messed up. PS4 has more power for resolution of 1080. But Xbox1 was making some games looking really good at 900 or whatever.

There's ton of articles in the psd video games section. Also remember Sony doesn't have free service any more. I'm on the fence yet not sure what to do yet. Sony is $100 dollars cheaper though. But if you got friends getting next generations. Go with who getting what. Kinda split yet cause I have maxed out buddylist on 360 and some saying ps4, others saying Xbox1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE:27664135
    I had money for both systems but then my car needed some expense repairs recently. So now i'm broke for the moment. But been hearing both systems are kinda faulty at the moment. The factory workers in Taiwan were sabotaging the ps4 for lousy wages. Also heard the hdmi hook up were kinda broken and system over heated. Xbox 1 I was told the disc thing gets messed up. PS4 has more power for resolution of 1080. But Xbox1 was making some games looking really good at 900 or whatever.

There's ton of articles in the psd video games section. Also remember Sony doesn't have free service any more. I'm on the fence yet not sure what to do yet. Sony is $100 dollars cheaper though. But if you got friends getting next generations. Go with who getting what. Kinda split yet cause I have maxed out buddylist on 360 and some saying ps4, others saying Xbox1.
    Yeah ive been hearing the same and read all the threads on psd.. nothing swayed me one way.. im also on the fence right now thats why I was wondering if anyone in our forum had any input

vCash
    I'm in no rush any way. Since the games I want aren't released till next year. I want "Tom Clancy The Division" "The Crew" "Watch Dogs".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE:27670314
    I'm in no rush any way. Since the games I want aren't released till next year. I want "Tom Clancy The Division" "The Crew" "Watch Dogs".
    Yeah I think im going to wait as well bc both systems seem to have problems and ive already got madden n nba for the ps3 so even if I get the xb1 or ps4 since I play mostly sports games id have to buy the same games twice!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    hey does anyone know of sites for steaming football games jw?
    Still need a site? It works for almost all sporting events.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast