Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 86
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey We Go Hard
    Posts
    8,485
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    Sounds like Domefavors made another account.
    Why would I need to make another account? Why wouldnt I just use this one?

    [B]Welcome to the New Age....[/B]

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    I am not referring to you, I'm referring to the #1Netsfan......
    What are you talking about?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,936
    vCash
    1500
    You two sound like the same person, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by #1NetsFan View Post
    He's been great for us so far! I think he can earn himself the starting SG role for the All star Team.
    Hahahaha Domefavors with a Dupe account

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,936
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Hahahaha Domefavors with a Dupe account
    See, I'm not he only one......

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey We Go Hard
    Posts
    8,485
    vCash
    1500
    Yep thats me guys im every Net fan on this board!

    [B]Welcome to the New Age....[/B]

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Yep thats me guys im every Net fan on this board!
    Well theres only like 5 and 3 of them are blatant trolls so....

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    See, I'm not he only one......
    Look at the top East center thread. More proof shes a troll

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,936
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Yep thats me guys im every Net fan on this board!
    Glad you finally admitted it, now you need rehab.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey We Go Hard
    Posts
    8,485
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Well theres only like 5 and 3 of them are blatant trolls so....
    I dont know what your definition of a troll is, but I guess cause we have opinions about a team that we like we are trolls. Guess we have to have the same opinion as you to not be a troll.

    [B]Welcome to the New Age....[/B]

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    You two sound like the same person, sorry.
    Um, okay??

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,294
    vCash
    1500
    Who gives a ****? Like seriously stop with these Net threads. We don't give a ****! They're soft, noone backed up Hump when he got thrashed. Look at the sig


    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,694
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Who gives a ****? Like seriously stop with these Net threads. We don't give a ****! They're soft, noone backed up Hump when he got thrashed. Look at the sig
    Dumb *** watch the game.... It was a fast break for boston, hump was the only back....

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Who gives a ****? Like seriously stop with these Net threads. We don't give a ****! They're soft, noone backed up Hump when he got thrashed. Look at the sig
    Actually, the whole team came in shortly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4zWYX8V-E0

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,294
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ee View Post
    Dumb *** watch the game.... It was a fast break for boston, hump was the only back....
    Hump got thrashed and the only person who tried to help was Wallace and he got tossed like a rag doll. They shouldn't even be repping Brooklyn for that embarrassment. Either why stop with these Net threads. Who gives a **** about them being a top 10 defense. You want a cookie or something?
    Last edited by GiantsSwaGG; 12-01-2012 at 03:31 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •