Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post

That's not getting ROCKED. That's having a 10 year old girl throw a fit on you. Humphries wasn't scared nor should he have been. I bet he found it very amusing
    I'm not saying he got the scratches from getting rocked but the fact y'all assume he only pushed is laughable lol. Rondo forearmed his throat and was rocking him in the stands. You can tell hump wanted no parts of rondo

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    I'm not saying he got the scratches from getting rocked but the fact y'all assume he only pushed is laughable lol. Rondo forearmed his throat and was rocking him in the stands. You can tell hump wanted no parts of rondo
    and he got suspended, forarming his throat didnt seem to hurt him he was fine. maybe if Rondo was stronger it would have hurt him. Also he got his jersey thrown over his head, maybe if he landed a punch that wouldnt have happend. Hump won that fight no questions asked. Gerald won his. ANd Nets won the game.
    Last edited by DoMeFavors; 12-01-2012 at 04:10 PM.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    I love how knicks trolls ruin every thread
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    You just contributed, thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    You just contributed, thanx.
    You dont want this to be a thread yet you keep staying in it and talking in it and bumping it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    Judging from your sig, you're not far from being a troll

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    You dont want this to be a thread yet you keep staying in it and talking in it and bumping it up.
    Yep, I don't care that its a thread, but you put it in a public section, when you can put it in a Nets forum, this is what you'll get. I don't go on Nets forum like you trolled last year on the Knicks forum.
    Oh wait, I bet there is another Nets thread in the NBA section, bet you there is....

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    Yep, I don't care that its a thread, but you put it in a public section, when you can put it in a Nets forum, this is what you'll get. I don't go on Nets forum like you trolled last year on the Knicks forum.
    Oh wait, I bet there is another Nets thread in the NBA section, bet you there is....
    what did I say on the Knicks forum? I cant discuss the Knicks on their board? That board is strictly for Knick fans? You need to chill

vCash
    what did I say on the Knicks forum? I cant discuss the Knicks on their board? That board is strictly for Knick fans? You need to chill
    What did I say here? I said that is good for the NY that they are playing good, and you still want more. I'm not gonna say that they are better than the HEAT like you did. You did say they didn't face a team in the east like the nets in the past two years, meanwhile they beat OKC from the west who I think is better than the Nets. Stop making them champions when they haven't made the playoffs in a long time.
    And you did troll last year........

Classic DMF.....

Classic wavey......

vCash
    I made this thread so everyone can make their case about how the nets will do defensively for the rest of the season. If this is posted in the nets forum, it'll get nothing but bias comments so what's the point? But then you have a bunch of trolls coming in posting **** unrelated to the topic and it gets flooded with nonsense.... I've been in this forum since 05 and have kept a low profile, i have to say psd is has become a joke the past few years.... Used to be a great site to come in to...

vCash
    I agree you always have to go through the champions, but Heat have not faced a team like the Nets yet in the EASt playoffs last 2 years.
    Now, I will say, that they faced them today, and Miami still is tops. My Knicks and your Nets have a tough road to get to the top with Lebron leading the way. And let's not use Lopez as an excuse, they were running and gunning, and net fans say they are a deep team, so losing Lopez shouldn't be a factor. Lets not put the cart ahead of the horse, and that goes for my Knick fans.....

Classic DMF.....

Classic wavey......

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456