Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Absolutly terrible incident. I feel bad for Romeo and Pioli who had to witness that. No doubt they will have to go through serious psychological counseling. Also have to feel bad there are families who lost someone who was so young and they had to die in such a senseless fashion. Most importantly the infant who will never grow up knowing it's parents.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Look man, its one thing if he simply took his own life, but he murdered his girlfriend. I have two daughters myself, the man is a douche...He killed an innocent girl. My thoughts and prayers are with the families.
    Look man there are mental health issues here so give it a rest and stop acting like a douche. Have some respect.

vCash
    I don't know, and I'm not nearly smart enough to claim I do...but I've got no tolerance for folks that off themselves and especially for murderers that off themselves.

He gets no sympathy from me. Good riddance to rubbish, the world is a better place without him.

-Stork

vCash
    Do we really have to make this about if the guy was a douchebag or not?

Lives changed today!

No matter if he was a douche or mentally ill, 2 human beings are dead and it has effected the lives of many people today.

Just give it a rest and say a prayer for all those involved. It's a sad story.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Do we really have to make this about if the guy was a douchebag or not?

Lives changed today!

No matter if he was a douche or mentally ill, 2 human beings are dead and it has effected the lives of many people today.

Just give it a rest and say a prayer for all those involved. It's a sad story.
    Black Widow you are the voice of reason.

vCash
    That's a bad, bad deal. I have never been able to quite understand suicide, Because when it happens it has an effect on everybody you are involved with. Then he killed another on top of it, Leaving a child parentless. That's beyond my realm of understanding. I pray for the health and stability of the child left behind....She will have a tough road, I hope she goes to a loving family or family member. As far as Belcher..May God have mercy on his soul. But I also pray for his family and the family of his girlfriend. They are innocent victims of this tragedy.

vCash
    Not raider related , close it big... No respect for the guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Romeo seems like a really good guy, I really feel for how things turned out for him in Kansas City. This tragedy aside the whole situation in Kansas City is a train wreck.
    I work just up the street from the Patriots facility and I hear that Romeo would come in all the time to have the game plans and things like that printed up. He would always sit here and would talk to everyone and make everyone laugh. I can't image how he feels after SEEING that. Crazy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Not raider related , close it big... No respect for the guy
    Man, **** off.

Have some gotdamn respect for the deceased.

I swear to God kids these days have NO RESPECT AT ALL for anyone but themselves.

SMH...
    Don't like me?

vCash
    He was a murderer, and he orphaned his kid. Respect? I don't think so.

-Stork

vCash
    As a father of a one year old daughter this actually does bother me. Two families are suffering right now and an infant less than a year old will never grow up to know it's parents. I can send my condolences to the family members and the women killed but any respect toward Mr. Belcher ended when he made the terrible decision he did this morning.

vCash
    Man, **** off.

Have some gotdamn respect for the deceased.

I swear to God kids these days have NO RESPECT AT ALL for anyone but themselves.

SMH...
    My sentiments exactly. Ignorance is bliss for some people and sometimes there is an over abundance of it here. I lost respect for some people today. I'll say prayers for them as well as the families suffering tonight.

vCash
    I'm not saying respect the guy or what he did but have some compassion for what happened. It's unfortunate.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Wow God bless their families and give them wisdom and strength to deal with the pain of such a horrible loss.
    Your ok kid, even if we disagree at times. You show a lot of respect and that's never a bad thing.

vCash
    I'm not saying respect the guy or what he did but have some compassion for what happened. It's unfortunate.
    Imagine if you or I said some of these things at the funerals of their loved ones.
    I doubt they would be very accepting.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast