Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Look man there are mental health issues here so give it a rest and stop acting like a douche. Have some respect.
    So a man that murdered his girlfriend deserves respect? Maybe the guy was just a douche bag, why does their always have to be a "mental health issue" some cats are just bad people, mental health issue in this case is just an euphemism for douche bag.

vCash
    Stork

I understand your past sanctimony comments very clearly now. I privately apologized to you for overacting to your comments on Seau thread, now I am apologizing publicly, I now see exactly what you were driving at....My bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    So a man that murdered his girlfriend deserves respect? Maybe the guy was just a douche bag, why does their always have to be a "mental health issue" some cats are just bad people, mental health issue in this case is just an euphemism for douche bag.
    You and Stork need to get off you high horse. You have no clue on the situation or if the man was truly sick or not. Im not giving this guy a pass but I wont pass judgement without knowing more. This is not the act of a normal person. Maybe he is ***** up person maybe just a very sick person.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakaholic View Post
    You and Stork need to get off you high horse. You have no clue on the situation or if the man was truly sick or not. Im not giving this guy a pass but I wont pass judgement without knowing more. This is not the act of a normal person. Maybe he is ***** up person maybe just a very sick person.
    Really?

This much I know. The guy got into an argument with his girlfriend, who also happened to be the mother of this three month old child, and then murdered her and took away the infants mother and someone's daughter, forever...

What is not to pass judgement on? He killed an innocent person.

I don't care if he was sick, or a walking talking Quentin Tarantino character, there is nothing more that needs to be known as there is no excuse for what he did. The man was a douche bag.

All of you defending this piece of garbage need to STFU.

vCash
    You really should change your name from Snake Plissken to Dick Pissken. I'm done reading your BS.

vCash
    While I have my issues with Swam from time to time, I'm not understanding why you have such a problem with this. If some guy murders your daughter, then offs himself and leaves your granddaughter an orphan, you're still going to treat the murderer's memory respectfully? If so, you're a far more forgiving man than I.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Look man there are mental health issues here so give it a rest and stop acting like a douche. Have some respect.
    Murder is well defined, suicide is a selfish or selfless act. He should have put a lot of thought in his own family before doing what he did.

vCash
    BG please close this
    It's getting too personal.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Really?

This much I know. The guy got into an argument with his girlfriend, who also happened to be the mother of this three month old child, and then murdered her and took away the infants mother and someone's daughter, forever...

What is not to pass judgement on? He killed an innocent person.

I don't care if he was sick, or a walking talking Quentin Tarantino character, there is nothing more that needs to be known as there is no excuse for what he did. The man was a douche bag.

All of you defending this piece of garbage need to STFU.
    Everyone is ignorant to situations untill it happens to them.the military and police kill innocent people all the time I guess they are douche bags too.you should try judging yourself.

vCash
    Too personal? I'm not seeing it. In fact, its a rather fascinating conversation...at least to me.

Either way though, if you don't like the thread, ignore it. Stop it with the backseat administrating. You put Big in a very awkward position when you do this.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterness View Post
    Everyone is ignorant to situations untill it happens to them.the military and police kill innocent people all the time I guess they are douche bags too.you should try judging yourself.
    Yep, sometimes the military and the police are douche bags...but they're the ones who have been entrusted with keeping us safe, and sometimes there are just unfortunate situations. Belcher was not trying to keep anyone safe.

And trust me, no one judges me harsher than me. I look myself in the mirror every morning.

-Stork

vCash
    Even if you dont respect the guy, show some respect for the murdered girlfriend, the orphaned child, and the families of both of these people who lost their lives. All the attention is focused on the player, there are more parties involved and that is the thing everyone seems to forget.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    While I have my issues with Swam from time to time, I'm not understanding why you have such a problem with this. If some guy murders your daughter, then offs himself and leaves your granddaughter an orphan, you're still going to treat the murderer's memory respectfully? If so, you're a far more forgiving man than I.

-Stork
    Picture this. A close relative of yours, perhaps a brother, has an undiagnosed mental health issue and does the same thing. I'm standing next to you and I say "What a douchebag" or "He should have done the world a favor and killed himself long ago". Would you not think that those comments would be a lack of class and compassion towards you, the surviving family and your brother? Think about it. If not, then maybe you should change your name to themaddork. It would be more fitting. I'm done reading your BS as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Yep, sometimes the military and the police are douche bags...but they're the ones who have been entrusted with keeping us safe, and sometimes there are just unfortunate situations. Belcher was not trying to keep anyone safe.

And trust me, no one judges me harsher than me. I look myself in the mirror every morning.

-Stork
    This isn't about you. Have some respect.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Man, **** off.

Have some gotdamn respect for the deceased.

I swear to God kids these days have NO RESPECT AT ALL for anyone but themselves.

SMH...
    Respect for a man who killed a woman, then cowardly killed himself so he didn't have to deal with it??? Your head must be ****ed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast