Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Javon Belcher involved in murder suicide

I know this isn't Raider related but this is so sad. As much as we "hate" KC, keep the organization in your thoughts and prayers.

He shot his girlfriend then drove to arrowhead stadium an shot himself in front of 2 team officials.

Javon Belcher, a Long Island, NY native and alum of West Babylon High School, has reportedly been involved in a murder-suicide, which ended outside the Kansas City Chiefs practice facilities Saturday morning.

Jovan Belcher, a Long Island, NY native and alum of West Babylon High School, is reportedly the gunman involved in a murder-suicide that happened outside the Kansas City Chiefs practice facilitates early Saturday morning, according to KWHB's Kevin Kietzman of Kansas City. KMBZ's Danny Parkins was one of the first media personal on the scene that reported the shooting.

According to information collected by the SB Nation blog Arrowhead Pride, Belcher, a starting linebacker for the Chiefs, shot and killed his girlfriend and then drove to the Chiefs' practice facility where he ended his own life. Blecher apparently was met by Chiefs' coaches in the parking lot before he committed suicide.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Its always very sad to see anyone take their own life and even worse when they take someone else life with them.
    Last edited by GangsteRaider; 12-01-2012 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Opps
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    Absolutely devastating. Prayers to their families.

vCash
    its crazy that he offed himself right in from of Romeo

vCash
    He didnt do it in front of them, he thanked Romeo Crennel and GM Scott Pioli then walked off and did it. Still sad.

vCash
    the story i read is that they were near him trying to talk him into backing out of it

vCash
    Very sad.... Thoughts and prayers to the family, friends and his teammates...

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Wow God bless their families and give them wisdom and strength to deal with the pain of such a horrible loss.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Wow God bless their families and give them wisdom and strength to deal with the pain of such a horrible loss.
    Your ok kid, even if we disagree at times. You show a lot of respect and that's never a bad thing.

vCash
    Douche Bag...

If he was unhappy he could have checked into the Hotel California alone, he didn't need to take his girlfriend with him.

vCash
    This isn't the time for name calling where mental illness is involved. My prayers to both families.

vCash
    Look man, its one thing if he simply took his own life, but he murdered his girlfriend. I have two daughters myself, the man is a douche...He killed an innocent girl. My thoughts and prayers are with the families.

vCash
    And orphaned a child...he's the worst kind of douche bag.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Look man, its one thing if he simply took his own life, but he murdered his girlfriend. I have two daughters myself, the man is a douche...He killed an innocent girl. My thoughts and prayers are with the families.
    Look man there are mental health issues here so give it a rest and stop acting like a douche. Have some respect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Look man there are mental health issues here so give it a rest and stop acting like a douche. Have some respect.
    So a man that murdered his girlfriend deserves respect? Maybe the guy was just a douche bag, why does their always have to be a "mental health issue" some cats are just bad people, mental health issue in this case is just an euphemism for douche bag.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast