Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Gonna try not to come across too strongly but what was it with this guy?

He left behind an infant.

I also don't wanna suggest it was OK to kill himself but why not do it without killing his girlfriend so she could of been around for the kid?

Thi is gonna have an affect on the team for the rest of the season.

vCash
    So sad to hear. My prayers to the family of this tragic event.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Even as a Raider fan, I am saddened to hear this my thought and prayers are with the families of the deceased, the players and with the organization itself.

vCash
    My heart goes out to the families suffering from this tragedy and to all Chiefs fans. My sincere condolences.

vCash
    Here is what I don't understand. Why is anyone sorry for this murderer or the chiefs? he is a murderer, just cuz he kills himself that makes it okay? Everyone talks about how it's sad cuz he's on the chiefs, or sad for the kid, but what about said for the innocent girlfriend that actually got killed? Who gives a crap about HIM

vCash
    Condolences to the family who have to deal with this, to the coaches who had to witness a suicide, and to the Chiefs who have to play today.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    You guys have a classy coach. Condolences to the family, friends, and especially the orphaned girl. Such a tragedy.

What What!!

vCash
    Thanks guys, today was a huge step for this team. Even though we won, it still feels like a loss.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    I don't understand what you guys are talking about. It's not sad for his family, he is a killer. It's sad for the girl that got killed. Don't tell me their was a moment of silence for this sick pig. I don't understand people. How can you even THINK about feeling sorry for Jovan?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NavajoRaiderfan View Post
    Condolences to the family who have to deal with this, to the coaches who had to witness a suicide, and to the Chiefs who have to play today.

Chiefs should feel ashamed, not sad for him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Chiefs should feel ashamed, not sad for him
    Maybe you should be ashamed for being so simple minded?
    Newsflash, not everyone thinks the same as you...why wouldnt you feel bad for the Chiefs players, or the organization? Or his family? Or are you one of them morons who feel that people at 25 years old who kill themselves or others are a direct reflection of how they were raised? If so, PLEASE respond so I can school your *** right here right now...

vCash
    Just wanted to pop in and express my sincere condolences to the Kansas City fan base, the organization, and the families of those involved. What happened was horrible for everyone, especially the child.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12