Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Javon Belcher involved in murder-suicide

Javon Belcher, a Long Island, NY native and alum of West Babylon High School, has reportedly been involved in a murder-suicide, which ended outside the Kansas City Chiefs practice facilities Saturday morning.

Jovan Belcher, a Long Island, NY native and alum of West Babylon High School, is reportedly the gunman involved in a murder-suicide that happened outside the Kansas City Chiefs practice facilitates early Saturday morning, according to KWHB's Kevin Kietzman of Kansas City. KMBZ's Danny Parkins was one of the first media personal on the scene that reported the shooting.

According to information collected by the SB Nation blog Arrowhead Pride, Belcher, a starting linebacker for the Chiefs, shot and killed his girlfriend and then drove to the Chiefs' practice facility where he ended his own life. Blecher apparently was met by Chiefs' coaches in the parking lot before he committed suicide.
    http://newyork.sbnation.com/2012/12/...as-city-chiefs

vCash
    wow this is crazy

vCash
    So sad rip

vCash
    Omg I am so sorry guys... I know we don't always see eye to eye on sports but this is so sad. From the Raider Nation to KC fans everywhere, our prayers are with you.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    How do the Chiefs play tomorrow ? How sad !

vCash
    Pats fan here and thoughts and prayers to the family and the entire origination. Such a tragic event

vCash
    Sad thing to hear. My condolences to him and his family.
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    From KOMU TV

NFL tells Panthers to travel to Kansas City as planned, but won't confirm whether or not the game will be played as scheduled tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Omg I am so sorry guys... I know we don't always see eye to eye on sports but this is so sad. From the Raider Nation to KC fans everywhere, our prayers are with you.
    Exactly what I came here to say. Prayers to the families on all side. The Perkins family, the Belcher family and the Cheifs family.
    "Life is great. Football is better". -Steve Sabol

vCash
    Bears fan here. I just wanted to come by and say my thoughts and prayers are with all families involved. Very sad to hear. I admire your coach and GM for trying to go help this young man in his last moments. I also think that tomorrow's game should absolutely not be played. Life is much much bigger than football and today lives were lost. Football needs to take a backseat on this one.

vCash
    A sad day.. Our prayers and condolences to the Chiefs family...God Bless from the Raider Nation..

[B]New York Yankees 27 World Championships.....need I say more?
    Oakland Raiders 3 Super Bowl Victories/rest of the AFC West 3 Super Bowl Wins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan85 View Post
    From KOMU TV

NFL tells Panthers to travel to Kansas City as planned, but won't confirm whether or not the game will be played as scheduled tomorrow.
    Man I have mixed feelings on whether they should play the game or not.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Condolences to the familys and sorry for you guys lost tragic, Bucs fans send our prayers!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DubC3435 View Post
    Bears fan here. I just wanted to come by and say my thoughts and prayers are with all families involved. Very sad to hear. I admire your coach and GM for trying to go help this young man in his last moments. I also think that tomorrow's game should absolutely not be played. Life is much much bigger than football and today lives were lost. Football needs to take a backseat on this one.
    ^^^ although I agree 1oo%, I think he'd want Yall to go out and get a win, just go out and do it for him ya no! Tragic events wish the fam and organization the best.
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    It does not get much sadder than that. What a shame. Two young people are gone. It is horrendous. Prayers to all.
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

"Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast