Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KC Tragedy

vCash

KC Tragedy

Bronco fans have been through this too many times. Thought we could at least post thoughts prayers or support for all involved.
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...iy-749568.html

vCash
    Its such a sad story. I wish that he could have gotten the help he needed. Ill be praying for belchers, his girlfriends, and their 2 month old childs family.

vCash
    I echo those sentiments.^

vCash
    sad news.....prayers for the families involved.....
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    sad news.....prayers for the families involved.....
    prayers to that woman and child and as said above the families involved.

vCash
    Its a shame that this kind of stuff happens. The guy was clearly out of his mind and someone else has to suffer because of it, for clarification I am talking about the children. His girlfriend suffered no doubt, but they will suffer for the rest of their lives.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    The only trgedy is the girl and her family, **** thisguy who played for kc. Hes acoward.

vCash
    Have to agree with ET here on this one I truly feel for the woman who was murdered in cold blood by a piece of **** coward, i feel for the 3 month old girl left behind because of this but i have no sadness for this piece of trash who did all of it ****ing coward hope he is rotting in hell right now with Hitler
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    Right, kill yourself dont take innocent ppl down with you. I hate these suiciders who take people with them just because there miserable. Sad as hell for the families. Smh

vCash
    kenny mckinely is not like this, he only took himself, darent williams was nothing lie either situation, this coward shouldnt have a thread in here and no we dont know all too well about any non sense like is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Right, kill yourself dont take innocent ppl down with you. I hate these suiciders who take people with them just because there miserable. Sad as hell for the families. Smh
    agreed...that poor little girl, i hope they start a donation for her benefit, and i hope she is in good hands with other family members, horrible when someone takes another life then takes their own, suicide is a horrible thing my sister died that way a year ago and it's terrible for families, i couldn't imagine how much hurt they feel right now knowing he took his girlfriends life also.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    This thread is not for the victimizer its for those involved and effected, where does it say this is for the !@#hole? Im thinking about the ones left behind to deal with this mess. Also, any suicide , murder, sudden death is a tragedy that leaves behind broken hearts and/or a victim. Just trying to show respect for those who are hurting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tynewt View Post
    This thread is not for the victimizer its for those involved and effected, where does it say this is for the !@#hole? Im thinking about the ones left behind to deal with this mess. Also, any suicide , murder, sudden death is a tragedy that leaves behind broken hearts and/or a victim. Just trying to show respect for those who are hurting.
    i think its awesome you made this thread to show some support...well done
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    kenny mckinely is not like this, he only took himself, darent williams was nothing lie either situation, this coward shouldnt have a thread in here and no we dont know all too well about any non sense like is
    Really? You are not satisfied unless you are talking ****.

I am pretty sure tynewt was referencing the tragedies we have been through over the last few years, not the specific type of tragedy. If any team can reach out to the Chiefs, its the Broncos.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    He was obviously in a really bad situation and I'm always of the inclination that suicide is a selfish act. But still, two people have died and a child is left with no parents so of course is very sad. Also, to do it all (apparently) in front of your head coach and GM is ****ed up. Just putting others through the misery. These people who witnessed it also have to suffer seeing such a horrific sight. Thoughts to the families, the victims and the Chiefs organization and fans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast