Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Dodgers for 4 reasons ....

1. He's good, he will improve our bullpen and our team
    2. He will come relatively cheap
    3. He will bring that "umph" we need to win the WS, we are too boring right now
    4. It will kill Giant fans

vCash
    The internets say the Dodgers have interest. That'd be very funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post

1. He's coming off a second Tommy John, he is a huge question mark
    2. He and his agent think he's worth $9M/year which is why he isn't willing to negotiate w/ the Giants after being non-tendered, that's not cheap
    3. You're absolutely right, personality wins championships, a boring team could never win a ring
    4. It certainly wouldn't kill me...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    1. He's coming off a second Tommy John, he is a huge question mark
    2. He and his agent think he's worth $9M/year which is why he isn't willing to negotiate w/ the Giants after being non-tendered, that's not cheap
    3. You're absolutely right, personality wins championships, a boring team could never win a ring
    4. It certainly wouldn't kill me...
    1. He has said throughout the whole Giants season that he has been throwing pain free for while now
    2. I heard he can be had for a deal similar to Ryan Madson's deal ....1 year/3.5 million
    3. Personaility was obviously the #1 reason the Giants have 2 championships in 3 years
    4. Are you sure about that? I already have a friend who is a Giants fan who said he wouldn't be happy if he signed with us

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Wilson will probably be a Dodger since he said they would be his second choice. Looks like the Dodgers are still taking the Giants sloppy seconds even after the big change in ownership.

And some Dodger fan earlier in the off season tried to tell me that wouldn't happen anymore. Hope they overpay him too.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    1. He has said throughout the whole Giants season that he has been throwing pain free for while now
    2. I heard he can be had for a deal similar to Ryan Madson's deal ....1 year/3.5 million
    3. Personaility was obviously the #1 reason the Giants have 2 championships in 3 years
    4. Are you sure about that? I already have a friend who is a Giants fan who said he wouldn't be happy if he signed with us

vCash
    I think he'll be an awesome signing for whoever gets him

vCash
    Praying for Agent Ned to swoop in and give him a stupid deal.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I want him on the Mets so bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    Yeah without all Wilson's tatics amongst other players Giants probably wouldn't be Champions right now ... oh and Uribe's clutch hits

vCash
    1. He was also just basically tossing the ball from like 30 feet. The least amount of stress he could put on his elbow. Much different from throwing 95+ fastballs and sliders on a mound from 60ft 6inches.

2. You heard wrong then. If that was the case he'd of signed a contract with the Giants already. Maybe eventually his price may come down, but not right now.

3. No.

4. It wouldn't kill me either.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Yeah without all Wilson's tatics amongst other players Giants probably wouldn't be Champions right now ... oh and Uribe's clutch hits
    I'm not agreeing with you, because you don't seem to be in a totally balanced mental state, but don't you mean Renteria and not Uribe?

Also, personality does have something to do with winning, but it isn't just one personality, it's the context of the clubhouse culture that the specific personality fits into.

If Kevin Millar and Johnny Damon had played for the Rockies in 2004, do you think the Rockies would have made and won the World Series that year?

"Patterned grid world
    It waits for you and it has always
    Been there from the start"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Braves14 View Post
    I'm not agreeing with you, because you don't seem to be in a totally balanced mental state, but don't you mean Renteria and not Uribe?

Also, personality does have something to do with winning, but it isn't just one personality, it's the context of the clubhouse culture that the specific personality fits into.

If Kevin Millar and Johnny Damon had played for the Rockies in 2004, do you think the Rockies would have made and won the World Series that year?
    I get banned for saying my opinion about baseball ... which is what the forums are for ... and people don't get banned for saying stuff like this ... mods choose to ban me for good thought opinions just because they don't agree with me

vCash

Didn't you say Romo was the only Giants relief pitcher that could pitch for the Dodgers? And her be like a 6th inning pitcher at that???

San Francisco Giants Trophy Wall

vCash
    I wish the Mets were good, just so they could sign this man.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast