Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Donovan - "Dallas game will be a nightmare."

McNabb sees game as nightmare for Eagles

Of all people? The one thing we sure as hell won't see if Nick Foles running out on the field playing instruments like an ***, or throwing more ground balls than completions, smiling after a pick and patting his chest saying "my bad."

-discuss

vCash
    nothing to see here, guys an analyst now and to be honest hes kind of right!

vCash
    Mcnabb's right. We could only pray that Foles could ever be a 1/3 of what McNabb was.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Any bitterness detected?

vCash
    Yup,, but like someone said he's an analyst now and hopefully what he says happens.

We swept em last year when we tried, let them have the sweep against us this year when we suck, means nothing.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    He is right, too much hostility towards McNabb, he has been one of our best QBs ever despite not winning it all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangreenseason View Post
    He is right, too much hostility towards McNabb, he has been one of our best QBs ever despite not winning it all.
    This sure we all might have hated what the OP has said but he has been the best QB we had in a while. If we get a top 5 pick and have a guy that a prospect like Mcnabb I would love getting him. Obviously not this draft but maybe the next one or the one after that.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    mcnabb was a great QB, we were lucky to have him, just wished he won the sb back in 2004.

STOP hating on him, he didnt say anything wrong and from time to time he is so biased for the eagles, iv read some more articles on him where he is totally blind for the eagles as if he is still being paid by them. he loves philly and the eagles and reid also vick for that matter.

vCash
    just wish we could have a qb who is as good as mcnabb

vCash
    Not sure who Donovan thinks he ever was. His last Eagles game against Dallas was a nightmare. We lost 34-14. He was 19 for 37.

vCash
    Donovan was a good QB in the NFL. He had one great year. His strength was that he didn't fumble or throw INts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly-Eagles-Fly View Post
    McNabb sees game as nightmare for Eagles

Of all people? The one thing we sure as hell won't see if Nick Foles running out on the field playing instruments like an ***, or throwing more ground balls than completions, smiling after a pick and patting his chest saying "my bad."

-discuss
    Probably won't see him making multiple pro bowls and NFC title game appearances either. Great thread, genius.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSF View Post
    Not sure who Donovan thinks he ever was. His last Eagles game against Dallas was a nightmare. We lost 34-14. He was 19 for 37.
    Doesn't help we lost our center in the second last game of the season, the same center he was used to for like 3-4 years or however long it was after Runyan left.

It was hard for us to get any rhythm that game with all the botched snaps and I don't blame that on McNabb one bit.

If that's like your only memory of Mcnabb then I dunno what to say to you man.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Any bitterness detected?
    Oh definitely. So tired of hearing him

vCash
    Donovan is known for choking and getting nervous. The first pass he threw in that game was a one hopper. When he got nervous in those games, he would tighten up and skip his throws. But anyway, Foles had a better game last night then Donovan did in that playoff game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast