Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 14: Bucks at Wolves 7PM CST Fri.

VS

Friday, November 30, 2012

8:00 PM ET - Target Center, Minneapolis, MN

vCash
    Kevin Love is sick, questionable for tonight. Andrei Kirilenko is out.
    -Twitter

vCash
    Sanders with 6 blocks in 8 minutes. Can someone please tell me why he doesn't start??
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Larry is blocking like a stud tonight, but I can't wait till he learns to play defense as an art. There are still times where he's out of position or could take a charge. Like one time already tonight Udoh was in good defensive position and Sanders tried to block the shot only to let his guy get an easy put back. Or when he picked up that foul, he probably could have tried to take a charge. Imagine how good of defensive asset he'll be when he gets a little smarter on defense.

vCash
    Oh yah he's got a ton of room to improve, but still he's got instincts, which you simply cannot deny.

vCash
    I am so sick of Monta running to the hoop jumping in a crowd of bodies, screaming at the top of his lungs and looking around with his hands up looking for the foul..

vCash
    Yea, I'm starting to get off of the Monta bandwagon. He puts himself into some bad spots. If he's not shooting the ball well, he's a liability. If he is, he's a big asset, but he doesn't seem to shoot the ball all that well too often. Plus he and Jennings haven't looked like they will work to well together. We need someone who can defend on the perimeter.

vCash
    I tell you what though, I really like Epke Udoh's game. He seems to know his role and doesn't try to do too much. His offensive game isn't anything special, but he has a nice jumpshot and can occassionally score it with that jump hook. And he seems to have a good grasp on defensive concepts and seems to be in the correct position quite often.

vCash
    Sanders with triple double!

vCash
    http://www.sportsradio1250.com/topic...udioId=6141559

They discuss no minutes for Ersan in the loss. Then discuss Sanders record tie with Kareem for 10 blocks in a game as a Buck. Then Woelfel mentions Sanders might of been showcased during summer league. Then Sparky says I doubt it now. Then Sparky mentions our starting line up in 2 seasons should be Jennings, Lamb, Harris, Henson, Sanders.

Then back to Ersan for no minutes. Saying well no other players will rock the boat if Ersan gets snubbed minutes cause they get them then. But they said if other old vet Bucks like Delfino or Bogut was here yet then it be different. Since most guys only been here a season or two. Moute holding the longest tenure here as a Bucks but injured.

Then they talk about Henson could of had another great night if he didn't get into foul trouble early. They compare him to Vin Baker. Then Sparky said more athletic and better defender then Baker.

Losing 95-85 on the road to the Minnesota Timberwolves, and continuing a stretch where they've lost four of the past five games, might not classify as the Milwaukee Bucks' biggest lost on Friday night.

Backup point guard Beno Udrih, the spark-plug of one of the league's best reserve units, went down during the fourth quarter with a possibly severe right ankle injury. Udrih landed awkwardly and replays showed him severely twist his right leg. He was helped off the court and immediately brought back to the locker room.

Bucks coach Scott Skiles said X-rays on the ankle were negative, but Udrih is going to be re-evaluated on Saturday and undergo a magnetic resonance imaging test.

"That was good news," Skiles said of the results of the X-ray.

Udrih, the team's lone backup point guard, is fourth on the team with 8.8 points per game and is third with 3.5 assists per game entering Friday. He's led a bench unit that has outscored the opponents' bench in 11 of its 14 games this season, including Friday when Milwaukee's bench scored 33 points to Minnesota's 27.

"We're not real deep at that position," said reserve swingman Mike Dunleavy. "We've got some guys that can slide over and play it, but Beno does a lot for our team coming in with the second unit, runs the group real well and we usually take advantage of the other team's bench. Hopefully he's not out too long, but somebody's got to step up and fill in."

With Udrih limited to 14 minutes, 53 seconds on Friday, starting guards Monta Ellis and Brandon Jennings each played over 35 minutes and shot a combined 14 of 41. With more depth at forward, the Bucks could ill afford to lose Udrih for long. With the loss Friday, Milwaukee dropped into a tie for first place in the Central Division at 7-7 with the Chicago Bulls.

"Hey, it happens," Skiles said. "A guy got injured, we've got to be able to kind of rally around that and still come out and try to win the game."
    http://www.foxsportswisconsin.com/11...mp;feedID=5059

With Beno out a game or so. Who gets activated? Gooden?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Yea, I'm starting to get off of the Monta bandwagon. He puts himself into some bad spots. If he's not shooting the ball well, he's a liability. If he is, he's a big asset, but he doesn't seem to shoot the ball all that well too often. Plus he and Jennings haven't looked like they will work to well together. We need someone who can defend on the perimeter.
    Ellis has never been a very effiecient scorer. I mean yes he can score in bunches but efficiency is the key.

Even when Ellis tries to post someone up on offense he gets handled.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I tell you what though, I really like Epke Udoh's game. He seems to know his role and doesn't try to do too much. His offensive game isn't anything special, but he has a nice jumpshot and can occassionally score it with that jump hook. And he seems to have a good grasp on defensive concepts and seems to be in the correct position quite often.
    It's funny, I was gna rip on him last night but I will explain my thoughts. I don't mind him, and I think he is great off the bench but I just wish he wouldn't give up so many boards. I noticed even last night he was easily beat about 3/4 times on a rebound that he should have had.

vCash
    Maybe Gooden will have a couple good games so we can trade him.

vCash
    Not sure how long Beno will be out? So Gooden can be showcased then.