Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Yes, Fields <<<<<<<<<<< Brewer. I'm still trying to figure out how we got Brewer for this cheap. The question is, which one can we keep beyond this year, JR or Ronnie? Probably not both. Maybe neither. In Grunwald we trust.

That said, his 3pt% will probably even out.
    I would keep JR. Once Shump comes back healthy Brewer won't be playing much.

But Brewer has def been worth the contract plus more. He is just one of those glue guys you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash

ewing

I anyone can find the should we resign Landry thread i listed guys that could be gotten for the min that might be suitable replacements. It was a decent list but i'm not 100% that i listed Brewer. In the mean time i will give myself credit for doing so

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    I would keep JR. Once Shump comes back healthy Brewer won't be playing much.

But Brewer has def been worth the contract plus more. He is just one of those glue guys you need.
    We can keep both.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Landry and Lin oh and TD ..miss guys oh ..so..wait who?

Brewer , Kidd , shhhhtttt SHEED replaced all three n then Felton or Kidd for starting minutes or idc name some1 ..cope and prig are better for us than those3 (price included lol)

Love that our coach is trying to get every1 out there those what he has without risking a loss doing so .. He also still has Iman co ogn back wow ..kids been out ..

Credit to our coach he coached 1 game bad we lost that's it so far ..low TOs solid D and leadership plus our teams got a lot of crazy guys who get Ts a lot he's kept that down too..

Players are showing this is their coach ..the right coach to have here.

vCash
    Guys Landry Fields does not even belong in the NBA. That's how horrible his play was last season. And to think yall fans wanted to bring this garbage back to NY. Yall owe me an apology cause I said that fields should not be playing at all on the knicks but yall constantly said he was valuable to the knicks. smh

vCash
    Landry was still a very young player...Brewer is 5 to 6 yrs in the league already. The efficiency would of eventually came to Landry but Knicks didn't have time to wait.

vCash
    [QUOTE=KnickVeteran;24562791]Landry was still a very young player...Brewer is 5 to 6 yrs in the league already. The efficiency would of eventually came to Landry but Knicks didn't have time to wait.[/QUOTE]

vCash
    [QUOTE=LOOTERX9;24562828]
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickVeteran View Post
    Landry was still a very young player...Brewer is 5 to 6 yrs in the league already. The efficiency would of eventually came to Landry but Knicks didn't have time to wait.[/QUOTE]

Landry is still a young player. Some players are able to get it in the beginning while it takes more time for others. The problem is we expect all the players we acquire to be stars just like we did with Lee and Chandler. There's nothing wrong with having nice role players.

vCash
    Can we turn Camby into a TPE to sign Ronnie or can we offer him 3M with the MMLE? Can we use the MMLE back to back years? Did we even use it last year or did we trade random contracts for everyone?

vCash
    I loved the Brewer signing... Great job by Grunwald. He's playing good D, although I think he isnt healthy enough to be playing the defense that I know he is capable of. He is shooting the 3 at a rate that is ridiculous considering his career stats, and he's cutting to the rack. He's making Fields feel like an afterthought! Fields had an amazing rookie season but he's looked like a D-leaguer ever since Melo came to the Knicks. I dont know how you can go from being so good to such a crappy player but Im glad we signed Ronnie to this team. He was one of the better signings we made this offseason. Hope we keep him long term!

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    [QUOTE=KnickVeteran;24562857]
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOTERX9 View Post

Landry is still a young player. Some players are able to get it in the beginning while it takes more time for others. The problem is we expect all the players we acquire to be stars just like we did with Lee and Chandler. There's nothing wrong with having nice role players.

Landry belongs in the D League, no where else

vCash
    Is his knee issue gonna be bothering him all season? I love what I've seen from him thus far but I know him to be a more explosive finisher and tenacious defender. Nothing at all wrong with what he's brought us...exceeded expectations actually, but the eye test is just leading me to believe he's not 100%

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    I give Landry a pass because I believe his condition/injury started last year. If you look at his rookie year and in college, everything indicated that he wasn't a bad shooter and his shot got super flat last year as well.

Brewer has been a total surprise no question. I think its a testament to our coaching staff and a certain player who is making everyone around him better... (here's looking at you Melo).

I'm proud of our team but I'm REALLY ANXIOUS to see how we play when Amare and Shumpert return.

I'm not sold on Shumpert returning to form as quickly as people think. That injury was pretty significant to his knee and as a guard, that lateral quickness he'll need going forward I'm skeptical.

Amare I have more confidence in but I hope he doesn't go McDysse on us and tear that knee up again. No question he has arthritic knees based upon the latest injury so I don't expect him to be playing greater than 20-25 mins a night.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234