Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 952
  1. #886
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    24,201
    vCash
    2500
    I was just pointing a dream of mine almost coming true. I didn't know it would turn into this big thing.

  2. #887
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    21,299
    vCash
    1500
    Ciabatta, crushing dreams...







  3. #888
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    11,314
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Ciabatta, crushing dreams...
    I minored in it in college. The program was called Dream Diminishing Administration Sciences.
    Last edited by ciaban; 01-22-2013 at 02:14 PM.

  4. #889
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,581
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    What's the point of of moving out of San Fransisco if everything they do pretend they never left? Why, and so what that they are in another state, it's 7 miles, they are closer to NY than the niners are currently to santa clara, there is san mateo county.


    the raiders were in LA, so that would be a yes? And even though they have the raiders so what? if the rangers and either the Stars/Cowboys/Mav's win does it not count because the Rangers are playing in arlington?

    and let me ask you this, if the sharks or the warriors win the championship or if a bay-area team wins the final four this year would you count them towards the bay-area's title run? because it almost did in 2011.

    The argument seems weird to me, because your saying that the SF & SJ area are together, but if there is any success in the east bay then it counts separately.
    Oh ciabatta, it's still considered the area. Do you see anywhere plausible in San Francisco for them to build the empire? Hunters point is it and that's just as bad as Candlestick. Your argument is kinda dumb, it's ok for a team to call themselves the ny giants when they're in another state, but the 49ers can't move within the state.

    No, the raiders were Oakland prior to LA, and have spent the majority of their tenure as the Oakland raiders, those fans didn't jump ship. I don't know much about the Dallas teams so I can't comment on that. SF and Oakland are separate cities with their own teams. I only count SF titles, don't care for the whole Bay Area title count.
    Maybe we should ask Oakland fans? I don't celebrate their titles and never will.

  5. #890
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,581
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    I minored in it in college. The program was called Dream Diminishing Administration Sciences.
    This made me laugh

  6. #891
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,774
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Oh ciabatta, it's still considered the area. Do you see anywhere plausible in San Francisco for them to build the empire? Hunters point is it and that's just as bad as Candlestick. Your argument is kinda dumb, it's ok for a team to call themselves the ny giants when they're in another state, but the 49ers can't move within the state.
    Across McCovey Cove from AT&T, I believe it was talked about before with the 49ers as well as the Warriors. I don't know the logistics behind why it wouldn't work, but from my perspective it would have been perfect. Multiple transportation options (Ferry, Bart, Muni) in addition to same parking used for AT&T.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

    "Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

  7. #892
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,581
    vCash
    1500
    That is honestly the first I have heard of that, I think it'd me much too crowded right there, but would've been cool if possible. The city really had a half-assed proposal and the organization didn't like it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  8. #893
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    21,299
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    I minored in it in college. The program was called Dream Diminishing Administration Sciences.
    This made me LOL.







  9. #894
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    74,719
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Did you go to Patterson's Pub by any chance?
    Yeah lol... you been there?
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence


    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

  10. #895
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    21,368
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    what's up home boy
    how ya been?

  11. #896
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    21,368
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Yeah lol... you been there?
    Never been actually, but the owner was my Business Ethics professor 2 semesters ago. He showed us pics of his place and told us we'd get deals if we ever went. He's also a Giants season ticket holder and will randomly get asked to be a balldude (he fits the bill, he's in his 70s). He also had an apartment in the Marina in the same building as the one Timmy left trashed and said Timmy made the entire building smell like weed

  12. #897
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    74,719
    vCash
    1500
    Lol, small world.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence


    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

  13. #898
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    11,314
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Oh ciabatta, it's still considered the area. Do you see anywhere plausible in San Francisco for them to build the empire? Hunters point is it and that's just as bad as Candlestick. Your argument is kinda dumb, it's ok for a team to call themselves the ny giants when they're in another state, but the 49ers can't move within the state.

    No, the raiders were Oakland prior to LA, and have spent the majority of their tenure as the Oakland raiders, those fans didn't jump ship. I don't know much about the Dallas teams so I can't comment on that. SF and Oakland are separate cities with their own teams. I only count SF titles, don't care for the whole Bay Area title count.
    Maybe we should ask Oakland fans? I don't celebrate their titles and never will.
    BTW i know the raiders started in LA i love the raiders, I am a card carrying citizen of the Nation, however, in 89 when the A's and Niners both won the raiders were still LA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    how ya been?
    I have been good, i haven't seen your posts much lately, have you been spending most of your time in the 49ers forum, or real life?

  14. #899
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    21,368
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    I have been good, i haven't seen your posts much lately, have you been spending most of your time in the 49ers forum, or real life?
    Both. Although, the new format to PSD hasn't sunk in yet. Once I get adjusted I'll get back to posting more. I'm working and in school so I'm busy. Life has been hectic lately. I hope this reply makes sense since I'm pretty goddamn drunk.

    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Real life is a myth.
    Spliff seriously always knows what he's talking about.

  15. #900
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    21,368
    vCash
    1500
    Oh god, I have work in the morning

    I did score 2 numbers tonight though, hopefully I find a new **** buddy from that crop.

    Also, I walked into the bathroom at this bar tonight and these dudes were doing coke, I'm not one to try some hardcore drugs but some dude was asking me if I wanted powder while I was taking a piss, it was quite uncomfortable and I pissed everywhere and just walked out. I'm pretty sure I pissed on the wall lolz.
    Last edited by ESaady; 01-23-2013 at 05:26 AM.

Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •