Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 952
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,553
    vCash
    2500
    The Dodger forum has some quality posters. I wish they would post in the MLB forum more often.

    Shailene Woodley

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    72,763
    vCash
    1500
    Andrew luck > Patriots.

    John clayton called the Colts the team of destiny

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,553
    vCash
    2500
    Nothing against the Colts, but I think they'll be one and done this season in the playoffs.

    Shailene Woodley

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    72,763
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Nothing against the Colts, but they'll be one and done this season in the playoffs.
    Hopefuly we get Baltimore in the 1st round. I think this team is capable of beating a Jim Caldwell coached team.

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,553
    vCash
    2500
    Ya I don't have much confidence in the Ravens in the playoffs. That's one team I think the Colts can beat, especially if you play them at home.

    Shailene Woodley

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    72,763
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Ya I don't have much confidence in the Ravens in the playoffs. That's one team I think the Colts can beat, especially if you play them at home.
    I think we can beat any AFC North team (pit, bengals). As of this second, it's Bmore.

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,553
    vCash
    2500
    The only thing I don't like about the Colts this season is that they've hardly played any good teams. The only good team they've beaten was the Packers. Everyone else they've beaten has a record of 32-59.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 12-11-2012 at 01:55 AM.

    Shailene Woodley

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    72,763
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    The only thing I don't like about the Colts this season is that they've hardly played any good team. The only good team they've beaten was the Packers. Everyone else they've beaten has a record of 32-59.
    They're just playing their schedule. 2 win teams usually get the easy schedules in the following year.

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,553
    vCash
    2500
    I know, but that's what wary's me. They've all been one score games except for the Jags game.

    Shailene Woodley

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    7,954
    vCash
    1500
    I think it's amazing we are talking colts and playoffs in the same sentence considering how bad they were with spicolli playing QB.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,553
    vCash
    2500
    Painter is a god. You watch your mouth!

    Shailene Woodley

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    20,921
    vCash
    1500
    ****in Curtis
    Don't forget about Dre.


  13. #238
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    7,954
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Painter is a god. You watch your mouth!
    I never said otherwise! He looks like spicolli, that is a blessing.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    72,763
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I know, but that's what wary's me. They've all been one score games except for the Jags game.
    That encourages me. It shows that a team this young and inexperienced already knows how to win the close games. It also shows, they've yet to put a full 60 min together, but that shouldn't be expected at this point in their progression. All i know is, Colts are going to have a billion dollars in cap space, and FA's will want to sign here.

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    7,954
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I know, but that's what wary's me. They've all been one score games except for the Jags game.
    That encourages me. It shows that a team this young and inexperienced already knows how to win the close games. It also shows, they've yet to put a full 60 min together, but that shouldn't be expected at this point in their progression. All i know is, Colts are going to have a billion dollars in cap space, and FA's will want to sign here.
    Brandon Jacobs needs a job.

Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •