Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The Dodger forum has some quality posters. I wish they would post in the MLB forum more often.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Andrew luck > Patriots.

John clayton called the Colts the team of destiny
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Nothing against the Colts, but I think they'll be one and done this season in the playoffs.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Nothing against the Colts, but they'll be one and done this season in the playoffs.
    Hopefuly we get Baltimore in the 1st round. I think this team is capable of beating a Jim Caldwell coached team.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Ya I don't have much confidence in the Ravens in the playoffs. That's one team I think the Colts can beat, especially if you play them at home.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Ya I don't have much confidence in the Ravens in the playoffs. That's one team I think the Colts can beat, especially if you play them at home.
    I think we can beat any AFC North team (pit, bengals). As of this second, it's Bmore.

<3

vCash
    The only thing I don't like about the Colts this season is that they've hardly played any good teams. The only good team they've beaten was the Packers. Everyone else they've beaten has a record of 32-59.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 12-11-2012 at 01:55 AM.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    The only thing I don't like about the Colts this season is that they've hardly played any good team. The only good team they've beaten was the Packers. Everyone else they've beaten has a record of 32-59.
    They're just playing their schedule. 2 win teams usually get the easy schedules in the following year.

<3

vCash
    I know, but that's what wary's me. They've all been one score games except for the Jags game.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I think it's amazing we are talking colts and playoffs in the same sentence considering how bad they were with spicolli playing QB.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Painter is a god. You watch your mouth!

Ariana Grande

vCash
    ****in Curtis

vCash
    Painter is a god. You watch your mouth!
    I never said otherwise! He looks like spicolli, that is a blessing.
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    I know, but that's what wary's me. They've all been one score games except for the Jags game.
    That encourages me. It shows that a team this young and inexperienced already knows how to win the close games. It also shows, they've yet to put a full 60 min together, but that shouldn't be expected at this point in their progression. All i know is, Colts are going to have a billion dollars in cap space, and FA's will want to sign here.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    That encourages me. It shows that a team this young and inexperienced already knows how to win the close games. It also shows, they've yet to put a full 60 min together, but that shouldn't be expected at this point in their progression. All i know is, Colts are going to have a billion dollars in cap space, and FA's will want to sign here.
    Brandon Jacobs needs a job.

You want to go first?

Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast